**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Medusa worth a generic AG?

I have a 4* Medusa at 4/40. Just finished exploring Act 4 and got the AG. Is she worth it? Should I wait for Switch, Starlord, Void...? I also have 3* BB and Karnak for her synergy. Would appreciate some advice.

Comments

• ComptonCompton Posts: 18
    Heck ya she is! Totally worth it
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes shes amazing
  • Yes she is. I wish I had a gem to awaken my Medusa. Unawakened, I won't take her past rank 3. Once awakened, she is going to rank 5 because she gets the Fury stacks and Living Strands.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    YES
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yep definitely, I used a generic gem on her and she’s even more fantastic.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Oh yes she is one of the best.options for a generic...I had a cosmic one I used on her and her damage gets a significant ramp up and u also get auto block to save u in case u slip up which gets more and more reliable as Sig gets higher
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I saved two cosmic 4* gems; one for Medusa, the other for Hyperion. Haven’t gotten 4* hype yet (got the 5*) but the second I pulled Medusa I awakened her. (She doesn’t need sig stones either if you don’t care about her autoblock (which can be helpful for sure, but not necessary for making her insane)).