**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Don't wory, it's only a visual bug. We see this on our own map but continue to see the enemy buffed. They see the same, their guys witg no buff, but our guys buffed. I'm sure Kabam will fix this in due time, especially since it has no negative effects on our wallets and doesn't make them more cash. Of course this is just my theory, may or may not be what they will do at any rate. If it helps, write down what it says for your pi when you place your champ.
  • During placement, heroes numbers go up accordingly with their space for alliance war. As soon as the war starts, all numbers drop to the original. This has happened 3 wars in a row now for us and NOT our opponents. Total bs.
  • Same has been happening to my alliance. Per Kabam's response to my report of the issue, it seems like this is happening to a lot of other alliances. They have been getting a lot of reports about it. They're "looking into it".
  • ShellbellShellbell Posts: 2
    What's up with attack phase you loose buddies
  • ShellbellShellbell Posts: 2
    Same has been happening to my alliance not fair at all
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    Please see the difference in the base and attack powers. Kabam please investigate. No doubt another team is able to kill our defenses easily.

vu7xattn941w.jpeg
    th9jx8u45qwu.jpeg
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    Anyone else is facing similar issue?
  • Alexkmk1Alexkmk1 Posts: 2
    Same thing here. I’ve been thinking it was some sort of handicap but after looking into our opponents ratings it is fair match ups. For instance i place a 5/50 4star as boss and rating says 15000 or so and when war starts it drops to original rating 5000 or so. Our opponents boss it up to 20000 or so. How is this fair?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There’s a thread on this, it’s just a visual glitch according to kabam and the fights are still just as hard
  • ZzzkillaZzzkilla Posts: 5
    t28mmbqz899y.png

tb3ay1vno121.png
    We are experiencing the same problem
    It’s just a visual problem getting fixed next update. The PI shows the attackers the correct PI.
    I found the answer. Thank you
  • ShaxxuShaxxu Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Iam an officer in a gold 3 alliance, our alliance is facing a bug. As soon as the war starts the rating of our champions drops significantly due to which we are continuously losing wars. Its as if nodes aren't buffing our champions at all. What should we do? When is kabam going to fix this issue?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It visuelt
  • How can we be sure? It may not be!!
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    It’s been a glitch for a while it’s only visual but it’s very annoying
  • We are in middle of war and on view base it shows our defense team at their “regular” points without node buff points added. During placement it showed correctly. On view attack it shows opponents with node buffs. I have taken screen shots.

Is this a bug?
  • ou64wk9um7c0.png
    cu4489zz4iqy.png
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Known issue, it's a visual glitch. The actually nodes are working for your defense. Kabam is working on it. I believe there's a threaded post about it somewhere
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I came on the forums to start this very same topic. It would be nice to hear back from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Zibiit for clarification.

ecfebw31wa1k.png
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    For this to be an ongoing glitch as some of you’re saying, this is the very first time I’ve seen this.
    It visuelt
    Recahe ikow it is visuelt is Els ther Not wuld have so many peppel post the same tinge over and over becasse it happen rigth when u in akt peach
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    guy this has been posted about 1000000000 times already.
    every 2nd thread created is about this.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOOK BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS.

and has been answered by kabam as a visual glitch.
    and i ca say from my experience it is a visual glitch cus i saw my medusa get 21 kills last war.
  • Maat1985 wrote: »

and i ca say from my experience it is a visual glitch cus i saw my medusa get 21 kills last war.

21 kills? :o
    This was a massacre.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

21 kills? :o
    This was a massacre.

it was hilarious to watch them revive over and over.... esp when they lost the war anyway
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

This. Same when people started making post after post after post asking for Rank Down Tickets after the changes to MD.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Shaxxu wrote: »
    How can we be sure? It may not be!!

Because there have been 3,435,961 posts about it in the past week and Kabam has said it's all a visual glitch.
  • You know I really haven’t posted here before and after the “wonderful welcome” given to my post I probably never will again. Thank you for your courtesy and I apologize for having bothered you with my innocent question. I am a 62 yr old grandmother who loves this game not a “guy”. Thanks again for your courtesy “meat”.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    @Bamgram Don't let these trolls discourage you. Don't let them win! You will get these guys everywhere. Embarrassing really.

But yes, its a visual bug