**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Group Chats!

Hey, um, ik this is my first discussion but I just wanna say to add group chats so that me and my friends can chat together!
Thanks

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You can use line, whatsapp or other apps to talk to your friends.
  • You can use line, whatsapp or other apps to talk to your friends.

Yeah ik, but I like while playing MCOC and people who I meet at Mcoc which I dont have any contact through else than MCOC...srry if i have cringy english
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You can use line, whatsapp or other apps to talk to your friends.

Yeah ik, but I like while playing MCOC and people who I meet at Mcoc which I dont have any contact through else than MCOC...srry if i have cringy english

Yeah exactly, you create a LINE account (or using any other app) and add them on that, it’s the best way to communicate efficiently as kabam haven’t given us the tools to do so ingame
  • You can use line, whatsapp or other apps to talk to your friends.

Yeah exactly, you create a LINE account (or using any other app) and add them on that, it’s the best way to communicate efficiently as kabam haven’t given us the tools to do so ingame

Ohhhhh, Well thanks for the info cuz I never used Line! Greatly Appreciated Fam!