**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-men class omega legend run time

Report your time here for the legends run, had a bad run all bcos if Emma but my time was 3:46:38

Comments

• BrandonT wrote: »
    Report your time here for the legends run, had a bad run all bcos if Emma but my time was 3:46:38

Please tell what team do you use ? Masteries, boorst, etc...

I will run today whit SS 5/65, Blade 5/65, GR 4/55 and other 2 for inc attack or critic.

Amplified 30% + 20% attack all time, some power boorst in master 3.1 and 3.2
  • I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    Do the results come out after September 19th?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    6yrara93 wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Gamer wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Sorry, I’m new to making Legend runs. So September 19th is just the last day you can make a run, but the results aren’t put out until the event closes at the beginning of October?

• Night_Owl wrote: »
    I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.

Suicides ? Amplified ?
  • 6yrara93 wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Sorry, I’m new to making Legend runs. So September 19th is just the last day you can make a run, but the results aren’t put out until the event closes at the beginning of October?

That’s right

no first after the quset

That’s right

Thank you very much!
  • Night_Owl wrote: »
    I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.

Suicides ? Amplified ?

Suicides mastery and 30%+20% boosts.
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    @Danielguimil full suicide with 30% attack n health boost, 30% attack boost and 20% health boost rhi3jleqr3db.png
  • @BrandonT Nice time There. I got 4hr.10sec. Is it still a pass? Emma took me time too..
  • I got 3 hours and 30 minutes. I feel like that’s almost guaranteed right? This is my first legends run.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I was 3 hr 31 min
  • Ooops~I can not get a title this time. I was 4 hr 05 min..
  • i war 3 hr 34 min
  • I use Medusa r5 sig 200 and I got 4:14 minuets is blade better for a legend run
    Blade is likely better but Corvus is currently the best option.
  • MjweberMjweber Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    I got around 3hr 22mins using 6* 2/35 corvus and 5* 5/65 blade. Full suicides, 4 30% boosts, 2 20% attack, all right before a hurricane. Probably could have shaved a couple more minutes off as i started getting lag on my final 2 paths.
  • Is 4h enough for the tittle?
  • Time Atteck result
    3h 47m 53s
    Legend clear or not?
    Last month seemed to be around 4 hrs but this month seems like it will have a little lower cutoff. Good luck.
  • Deadpool201Deadpool201 Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Seems it’s 3:30, give or take 5 min for r5 5*/r2 6* Corvus (guessing those were all Corvus times). Non Corvus users just hope there wasn’t 100 Corvus going for it for I am guessing closer to 4 hr was blade/others?

I was somewhere in 3:30-3:35 range with my r5 Corvus (boosted/suicides)
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    I did 3:42 with 5/65 nebula w/ proxima and attack team full suicides 30% boost
  • BlackopsBlackops Posts: 1
    I have 3.37 gwenpool
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    3:34 Medusa
  • Is it better to do a 5/65 Medusa with attack team or with the Black bolt and Karnak synergies?
  • Ah nvm seems others hammering close to 3:30 without Corvus. I am actually happy to hear that - more options the better
  • My time was 03:41. I used my 5/65 Medusa. The lag was insane and had to restart the game twice :( hope its still enough..
  • 3:48. Had to switch to another device because phone was overheating. The other device didn't have updated game version. Lost about 10 minutes :-(

Ran with 5* R4 Corvus with full suicides and 20% attack/health boosts.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    3:31 give or take 30 seconds. 5/65 Corvus full suicides. Game crashed a couple times and had some bursts of lag between fights.