**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is my team enough

29vqiigm5cbw.png
tx93yjdogdoa.png
Guys these is my best 4 * and 5* rooster with it can I defeat maestro . If so can I also become uncollected ?? Suggest me the best team combination

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d say you’ve got a decent chance against maestro depending on your skill level but you’ll need to imporove before you can beat the collector.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Maestro would be way too hard for you. You need at least a 5 star awakened rank 4 star lord to defeat him or someone else like domino or blade
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    You can maximize starlord's damage by a lot after getting a 400 hit combo
  • OH. MY. GOD. U HAVE A LOT OF CHAMPS...I dont even have that much...lol, im lvl 27, How do u get that much?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You could easily take down Maestro. Any 4/40 champ can outdamage the regen on all but the easy path (there’s no regen at all there) just look up some maestro tips on YouTube and you will be set.

Uncollected on the other hand, definitely not without revives. You have some really good champs for Act 5 like Stark Spidy, Hyperion, X23 KM and Blade, but they need to be all at LEAST rank 4/40 and preferably higher.
  • Piikachu021Piikachu021 Posts: 25
    edited September 2018
    you should be able to, i beat him with 4* NC, Void unduped, quake, and dormamu and WS, both 2/35. Maestro isn't that hard too beat, his sp can be dodge easily. with that team you should be able to beat him without revives or even health potions :smile: