**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron - Another bug?

SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
I was fighting Magneto (Marvel Now). I started the battle with more than 50% health. Neither level of healing kicked in. I never got hit with a special. I was never heal blocked. I think I saw this once before but figured I must have been wrong about how much health I had. What gives?

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Magnetism can prevent it, did Magneto have the debuff on you when you should've triggered the regen? Because Magneto (Marvel Now) will lower the chance by 60% if his debuff is on you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Magnetism is my guess. Reduces Ability Accuracy in opponents reliant on Metal.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Ability Accuracy includes healing? Never seen that before.
    Ability Accuracy includes healing? Never seen that before.
    Not healing, the chance for Ultrons regen to trigger, since it's an ability.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The same way that other Champs reduce the Evade Ability by reducing Accuracy.
    I guess that makes sense, but Ultron's immunity to bleed and poison is also listed under abilities, and it doesn't block that.

I was assuming that ability accuracy applied to abilities that had percent chances of triggering. Lowering ability accuracy would lower the percentage of triggering. Abilities that don't have any caveats to trigger don't seem like they would be blocked. The descriptions are misleading.
    edited July 2017
    I guess that makes sense, but Ultron's immunity to bleed and poison is also listed under abilities, and it doesn't block that.

I was assuming that ability accuracy applied to abilities that had percent chances of triggering. Lowering ability accuracy would lower the percentage of triggering. Abilities that don't have any caveats to trigger don't seem like they would be blocked. The descriptions are misleading.
    But... they do... Ultrons regen is a 100% chance to trigger, so it's lowered by 60% with his magnetism and doesn't trigger all the time. Bleed and poison immunities aren't abilities, they are passive, and can't be reduced.

But... they do... Ultrons regen is a 100% chance to trigger, so it's lowered by 60% with his magnetism and doesn't trigger all the time. Bleed and poison immunities aren't abilities, they are passive, and can't be reduced.

That's not what it says in the description. There is no percentage on regen activation. The only thing listed to stop it is a stun. Immunities are listed right under regen in the abilities section. Both are listed under the passive section, but they are treated differently.
    edited July 2017

That's not what it says in the description. There is no percentage on regen activation. The only thing listed to stop it is a stun. Immunities are listed right under regen in the abilities section. Both are listed under the passive section, but they are treated differently.
    It's literally always been like this, BW, CB and etc. can also stop it from activating with defensive accuracy reduction.

Also, both stun AND shock stop it.

It's literally always been like this, BW, CB and etc. can also stop it from activating with defensive accuracy reduction.

Also, both stun AND shock stop it.
    I never said that it hasn't always been this way. I hadn't noticed it before, and the description is misleading because it lumps all abilities together and doesn't show a distinction between what can be suppressed and what can't.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Ultron is perhaps the most OP character for lower end players in the game, especially for the AI, it is why he is routinely a boss in the special quests they do, and probably the most common opponent in Vs quests. Coz he can do everything, so AI love him.
  • TheGamingLifeTheGamingLife Posts: 25
    Magneto applies a high percentage defensive accuracy debuff on all champions with the tag "#Metal". What happened was that Magneto simply stopped your regeneration from triggering because of his magnetic ability. Nothing much you can do about it, sorry.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy affects every ability in the game, except passive abilities that are specific to some champs (they are easily detected)
    Ultron was supposed to get a buff under 50% HP. He didn't because his ability accuracy was reduced. That, is a defensive ability.