**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC kids version - considering the level of difficulty

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
The way MCOC difficulty level has increased, there should be a kids version with similar content but only for kids to enjoy and have fun.

Wait a sec. that’s what the objective of the games should be, to have fun and enjoy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Xthea9 wrote: Β»
    that’s what the objective of the games should be, to have fun and enjoy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That should be your objective. The game is just an environment, it has no motivations.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 wrote: Β»
    that’s what the objective of the games should be, to have fun and enjoy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That should be your objective. The game is just an environment, it has no motivations.

I agree
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Try or try not. Do or do not
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…
    Isn't Easy level the kiddie version?
  • AshKingLordAshKingLord Posts: 3 β˜…
    My 9 year old does uncollected and war already I think already suitable for kids

https://youtu.be/LakdLVg_So0
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro kids have even faster reflexes than adults in this game. They just don’t have a credit card and have to do homework after school. Also do things like sports.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 4 year old and 6 year old play my normal and heroic quests for me if they have time to chill before they go to bed.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378 β˜…
    The way MCOC difficulty level has increased, there should be a kids version with similar content but only for kids to enjoy and have fun.

Wait a sec. that’s what the objective of the games should be, to have fun and enjoy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Would never happen. Too many adults are too childish and competitive to allow this to happen. They would be joining just to be at the top. Problem is, most people playing would be adults. Its a shame people are this childish.