**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa and the auto block [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    if all three fury buffs leak, you only get power with mystical dispersion as if one buff runs out. sk3 by magik does less dmg because the 3 rage buffs count as one . if medusa has 3 buffs and you make a sk that fights her, she loses only one buff instead of all 3 fury buffs.

Why so many bugs on Medusa?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Any news pliz or this just get forgeton
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Just happened to me in AW. upper left mini boss, (node 53?). I stupidly attacked just prior, she auto blocked to parry, lost 1 fury, and almost immediately after her combo was back to living strands.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Any update on a fix? This is making her more annoying in war
    @Kabam Zibiit im se u one the furum but always mis this. So Can u shari any news one it.
  • Hey there, we're still looking into this issue at the moment. As soon as we have an update, we'll be sure to let everyone know here.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Any updates?
    Yeah wont to ikow to. It to pain full. Wish im recoerd my last figth in war
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Hey there, we're still looking into this issue at the moment. As soon as we have an update, we'll be sure to let everyone know here.

Hi,
    In next video you can see that her furies isn't consumed on auto block, this allows her to reach 3 furies in less than 5 seconds: (AW BOSS)

https://youtu.be/3eXoC9CkmoE

I hope this helps

P.S: for those who thinking that it's her signature ability, it's not. Her ability is the CHANCE to trigger auto block and not the speed
    arni2 wrote: »
    Hey there, we're still looking into this issue at the moment. As soon as we have an update, we'll be sure to let everyone know here.

Hi,
    In next video you can see that her furies isn't consumed on auto block, this allows her to reach 3 furies in less than 5 seconds: (AW BOSS)

https://youtu.be/3eXoC9CkmoE

I hope this helps

P.S: for those who thinking that it's her signature ability, it's not. Her ability is the CHANCE to trigger auto block and not the speed
    She only cunsum 2 fury tha why.
  • nicoroman777nicoroman777 Posts: 24
    edited September 2018

I remember there was a bug with her attached to mystic dispersion. When she started the fight, she will loose a buff and that caused mystic champs to start with some extra power against her. With the new mystic dispersion change, this might have been broken down.
  • Hi all,

The issue where Medusa’s Auto-Block consumes less than 3 Fury buffs will be resolved in an upcoming update. Thanks for your patience as we investigated this issue.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The issue where Medusa’s Auto-Block consumes less than 3 Fury buffs will be resolved in an upcoming update. Thanks for your patience as we investigated this issue.
    Then what with the bug wher she get ring of debuff
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Just in time for season 4, yay.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra that’s good news. But I just had Medusa auto block an sp2 from Mordo in arenas. I was trying to intercept her dash with my sp2 and she auto blocked it immediately. Her description states that she blocks after 2 hits, not the first hit. Will this be getting fixed as well?
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Hi all,

Can you give an update in this thread when the update is live please?
  • So recently I've noticed Medusa is not consuming her 3 furies when she auto blocks... She will consume 1, 2, sometimes none, but never 3 like she should. Been like this since the update... Please fix it.. I've tried to get a SS from a video I have to show this happening... Not my fight, but it's clear as day...vknps3scht5g.png
  • Sorry just saw the other thread on this... Please merge...
    Yeah Medusa is Broken alot.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't have a video or picture yet. I ran across this several times in different game modes and maybe someone else has, too. I also don't use her much so I don't know if this is typical behavior I am just noticing or a bug. When she autoblocks, She automatically has 1-2 furies still on her. Is this normal? or is she supposed to consume all 3? I did notice this specifically in EQ, so I know it's not a synergy.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I've noticed ever since the MD changes, that when Medusa gets her 3 fury stacks, when she triggers her autoblock, her stacks simply go to 1 or 2, and then she's back to 3 almost immediately, allowing her to autoblock again way sooner than she used to be.

Is this a bug or a change to her mechanic?

(This is even when doing regular EQ type stuff, so no wacky synergies, like with BB that lets her build up to 6 stacks.)
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    It’s bugged.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Perhaps if mods would sticky “known issues” , it would minimize the multiple threads opened about the same bugs. This forum has become a mess.
    Hi all,

Can you explain why we have to wait for medusa to be fixed when hela took less than 48 hours, it’s funny how a bug you make money with from being the most popular war boss takes longer than a bug which doesn’t make you money as synergies don’t work in defence
    All bug is Not the same and depend one defrind codes dont ikow alot of programmet but im du ikow alot of the time it cant just get done.