**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I make stronger ??

Recently I got 3 new 4 stars. I am concfused whom to upgarde. All 3 are very good. All are unduped.
please help me.

Whom should I make stronger ?? 34 votes

Iceman
61%
DarkZenTheManMythLegendTendersquadSpeedbumpChagaljDOKTOROKTOPUSWrathofElmoNewDawnDebTwmRCupidMelkerlanneroDankestChefDRTOspktobalaEnderDraco58AleorZeronaut81FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonFooshblalala 21 votes
Gwenpool
29%
ShaheerFIazHammerbro_64Cutless_XWebby72LordNeoPennmabobFangmangleruthy99ZipioEtjama 10 votes
King Groot
8%
Spity68Foxhero007Zeth 3 votes

Comments

• Gwenpool
    Definitely not king Groot dude.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is the best out of the three because he's more well balanced. GP is very situational, as she needs champs that are not bleed immune, an immunity that is relatively common. Iceman, in my opinion, is a sort of "universal counter" because he can be used as a counter to many abilities, those being high damage, high health, bleed, poison, incinerate, evade, and power gain.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool. Ice man is way overrated in my opinion.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman for sure. Dont waste any resources on king groot hes trash
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Iceman
    generally speaking, iceman. if you already have, say, ultron, and don't need those immunes, or don't have bleed champ, go with gp, she's a very nice option