**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most underrated champion?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Who do you think the most underrated champion is? Some of mine are Pheonix, Punisher 2099 and Night Crawler.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo, ultimate boss killer
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    mordo, ultimate boss killer

Completely agree. I think he should be good tier.
    Good tier*
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 is not underrated I use him Always and he's good
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    For me it has to be vulture
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Hood-spe2 is OP. stagger can remove any buff and get regen back, invisibility is absolutely amazing
    venompool- awesome buffs and bleed,heal buff
    yondu- great heal block, powerful bleed, just my favorite one.
    beast- great stun,bleed,regen, great for combos
    Moon Knight- my favorite for doing combos. awesome, stun,crits,fury,and bleed. hes also an underrated defender
    Mordo- extremely underrated in offense. ur basically stun immune, reliable regen,degen,and stun. OP spec2 eats everyone that has buffs, (venom,Angela,War machine,etc)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Bishop. I’ve only played him for a while, but parry double medium special 2 kicks @$$. And if you mess up hold block for infinite regen.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Taskmaster hands down. Everyone hates on him because they aren’t good enough to play him but he is close to god tier in the right hands
    Agreed
    Taskmaster hands down. Everyone hates on him because they aren’t good enough to play him but he is close to god tier in the right hands

I love Using Taskmaster Its just People that doesn't use their minds are the one that make him so hard but he's Abilities are easy to understand
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Bishop. I’ve only played him for a while, but parry double medium special 2 kicks @$$. And if you mess up hold block for infinite regen.

I Used Him To Take Down Emma Frost he's Gain 10 Prowess when she uses her Sp 1 and 2 he's the perfect Counter to her
  • brunakbrunak Posts: 44
    Karnak . I have 5* and 6*. wonderfull champion
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Doc oc, Crossbones, Phoenix and Yondu is pretty underrated
  • cival warrior
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior, heal block on heavy and good power drain on sp2,
    symbiote spidey, build up those armor breaks and he can do ridiculous damage on his sp2 which is a guranteed crit. Falcon, actually isn't terrible, he has an ability that reduces the chance of evasion so he's not a bad option for og spidey or nightcrawler.
    Loki, I think we all know that he can be super good for certain fights, also with the hela and thor rags synergy his sp2 can wreck
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Biahop is one my favs for now @Mitchell35 i used a mutant free rank 3-4 gem on him ive got a vid of him doing over 130k damage
  • I think yellow jacket is underrated to
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    Gotta agree with Venompool - duped my 5-star, and he wrecks shop
    Punisher 2099 just hit rank 5 on a whim, and he's auto-fighting Master level Emma Frost and Omega Red. Surprised me.
    One of my underrated picks has to be Symbiote Spidey. I don't see him getting love, but he hits like a runaway train and his controllable evasion is entirely in your hands. Main a crit build? Land his Sp2 and watch the fight end.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Logan, I use mine all the time. His regen is actually really good, his health comes back far faster than you’d expect especially with recovery and it’s permanent. You’re not relying on random chance, it’s there in every fight and not reliant on power levels. A lot of people say compared to wolverine he’s nothing, but I would never trade Logan for wolverine myself. Wolverine has faster healing yes, but a lot of the time when you’re on full health it just isn’t needed, Logan’s can undo the occasional bit of chip damage you might take from a parry or a few blocked hits and easily gain 30-50% health in a fight, more if you play him right. But at the same time he’s also not going to take forever to knock the opponent out. His bleed chance is better than it sounds too. Build the pacifism first by baiting specials and you can get a lot of bleeds from a single sp2.

I frequently get 5 or more stacks and it can do a lot of damage. Say you have 3 pacifism charges, that means he can apply up to 12 bleeds on one sp2. Up to 3 sig bleeds per hit, plus 3 normal bleeds from his sp2 attack. So with 5 Charges you could get up to 18 and with 7 you could get up to 24. It’s highly unlikely you’ll ever see the full amount but very often you’ll have multiple stacks going from one special. Couple those with deep wounds and they melt away.

Alternatively you can wait for berserk and scale up his normal sp2 bleeds. One stack can easily go over 600 damage per tick, now just imagine getting 2 or 3 with deep wounds, or combining those with his sig bleeds. Berserk is nice too, his attack goes right up and the cruelty makes sure crits hit even harder. Sp1 also pierces 100% armour so anything with armour up is still taking big damage. Berserk means that he can deal with bleed immunes without any trouble as well, just let that trigger and use sp1 for big damage. One more thing to mention here, pacifism is acquired in two ways. When the opponent uses a special attack and whenever he loses 10% health. You do NOT have to take damage to build pacifism.

On top of that he shrugs off bleed 85% faster so you can use him on bleed nodes without an issue. His regen counters the bleed whilst it’s active (willpower almost cancelling it out altogether) and then you can regen back any lost health in a very short amount of time. Below is just one example of what he can be capable of and I’ve seen a lot more than that as well. It’s not a rare occurrence for this to happen. He’s definitely above average in my opinion and I’ve used him in Act 5 and uncollected EQs where he always comes in handy (I actually beat this month’s Emma frost on uncollected with him in a single fight for one of my runs). Solid AQ champ as well, you can go from 1% to 100% in a couple of fights without too much trouble and being able to go through bleed nodes is great to have. Not a bad champ by any means, just overlooked and misunderstood sadly. f894mhyhzzmw.jpeg
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Forgot to add, insane korg counter.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Spidergwen. Do sp1 and you kill instantly your enemy.