**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CC

Due to work schedule I can't be part of an alliance. Currently there is no content that will generate T4CC for non alliance players the times that you Incorporated T4CC proving grounds it required rank 5 champs at the very least and the rewards were just a little bit of fragments. The offer was too expensive had they been offered for 10$ a pop I would have bought all six classes but at 50$ I said no way I invested too much into a game already had I known that I would never get to rank 5 I wouldn't have spent the money. And I have stopped spending money due to the fact I will never see rank 5 on my 4 stars or rank 3 on my only 5 star. Please add content for players to advance that are forced to solo due to work schedule. BTW you would have to sell 200 T3CC for 1 T4CC

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    They just added the new Spider-man webslinger special event quest. Completing all 4 chapters to 100% will get you a t4cc.
    It depends on what champs you have. If you have enough revives banked up then web-slinger challenge is really not that bad. I ran it last night with my 4/40 Karnak. If you have a duped BW you would be even better off.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I have no rank 5 champs. I beat the new mode. I couldn't explore it, bug it's definitely beatable. Just use some boosts and you should get there. There's also the Stark Assignments. Explore Master, it looks a lot harder than it is, and it gives t4cc fragments. Other than that, there's not a very efficient way to get them. Just do the events that come out every couple months.
    And no, I beat Maestro at the end of Act 4 with no maxed 4 stars, no r3+ 5 stars, no boosts, no revives, and no potions. It doesn't take anything other than the Parry and Dexterity Masteries.
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    You said you only have one 5 star. I'm in a 9.2 mill alliance and I have 12 5 stars and I barely get whole t4cc.

You're nowhere near strong enough to be expecting regular t4cc. There's plenty of them available in the solo content -

3 from act 4
    2 from act 5
    Plus a rank up gem in act 5 chapter 2 which is essentially 3 t4cc in one shot

From that you should get a couple of rank 5's. If you can't finish all that solo content then your focus should be on building a solid 4/40 roster. It's a long process.
    Fanoin wrote: »
    I beat him as well but 100% completion is a different matter you cannot without cheating complete it with rank 4 champions and not use a revive and not use potions and it is easier at higher ranks so at rank 5 I Will still use potions but not as many

This is ridiculous. Cheating? Dude I finished maestro all paths 100% with an unduped scarlet witch at 4/40 lol.
    How can you expect to do it without a single health potion?! Now you want t4cc for just cruising through the game?

You might as well just quit now bro. This isn't the game for you.
    Did you do it without a single health potion

You have literally no health potions?
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Even in an alliance it took FOREVER to start getting t4cc's. I was able to 100% act4 with only R4 4*s and then 100% act 5.1 with only 1 R5 4*. Worse comes to worse, join a little weaker alliance that knows your schedule.
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    How can you expect to do it without a single health potion?! Now you want t4cc for just cruising through the game?

You might as well just quit now bro. This isn't the game for you.

I think he asked is there any good way to get it. He did not say he wants it for nothing. The fact is unless he is willing to log on multiple times a day and have a really high prestige an expert tier alliance is not for him. However, an advanced tier alliance that runs maps 2 & 3 will provide plenty of glory to supplement his t4cc frags. It's a process. Don't beat the guy up for asking a simple question.
    No way you beat venom short path without using potions or revives and again even with maxed 4 stars you still would but not as

Venom short path is actually pretty easy to beat. You just have to use a duped Ronan (3*) and stun lock him.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I took Act 4 down with all r4 4*. Had to just to get T4CC to R5 a champ. This was also pre 12.0 when Maestro arc regen'd every 6 seconds. If I'm not mistaken that has been changed to every 20 seconds, so it is easier now. I used a maxed 3* SW on him as none of my 4* had the ability to nullify or overpower his regen. Took a little while to get used to his L1, but once I did he was pretty easy. Sure I had to save up some revives and potions, but if all content was easy no one would play the game.
    Don't want to cruise don't want to spend more than I have to and basically want the same chance at ranking as everyone else but because I have a job and a life can't do an alliance my God you all act like the current t4cc system is ok as is. You act like I am asking for something unreasonable I guess the only people that should gain t4cc and can max out all their champions should be reserved for the top alliance's.

You are asking for something unreasonable though. You only have 1 5 star champ. I had at least 4 before I got my first 4* to rank 5. It tells me you're not at a point in the game where you should be getting t4cc anyway.

You're asking if there's a way to get them without being in an alliance. I told you there is.

3 from act 4
    2 from act 5 + rank up gem which is 3
    1 from road to the labyrinth
    1 from web slinger
    35? T4cc shard crystals from web slinger
    30? T4cc shard crystals from monthly quests

That's all solo content dude. There's a ton of them. If you can't beat any said content, you're obviously not strong enough yet.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Don't want to cruise don't want to spend more than I have to and basically want the same chance at ranking as everyone else but because I have a job and a life can't do an alliance my God you all act like the current t4cc system is ok as is. You act like I am asking for something unreasonable I guess the only people that should gain t4cc and can max out all their champions should be reserved for the top alliance's.

The thing is you want the same chance at t4cc, with doing less work. I had zero rank 5 at 140k and maybe 1 or two t4cc. Now I have more than I know what to do with a 380k. It takes time. This game is a marathon.

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I want all the rewards but I don't want to do what it takes to earn them!
    Asking for more content more work dude your in an alliance in my opinion less work because your in an alliance so 25 people working on the same quest so let's be clear the content you named is pittance of t4cc and I am working it it's my opinion that being in an alliance is easy mode and less work greater rewards not asking for freebies my God I asked for more content

You've already been given new content. Go do the Stark Assignments. If you aren't willing to do those, then you can't complain about not getting t4cc's. There is a new, relatively easy way to gain fragments of what you want through this mode. They come out with stuff like this every couple months.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Why do you want more content if you can't complete what is out already?