**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request Hall of Fortune

Kabam you haven't run this quest for long time! Please release it, we need to stock Golds! Thanks!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Im not new to this game at all. Im saying you can get all the gold you need with a few hours in arena. More than you can get from HOF
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Im not new to this game at all. Im saying you can get all the gold you need with a few hours in arena. More than you can get from HOF
    A few hours of arena???? HOF takes about 20 min for like 200k gold. Some of us can’t play for a few hr straight we do have lives

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

uhm can i get some actual numbers on how much you make in arena? cuz i dont know if i can make 200k in a 2-3 hours of arena personally
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    edited September 2018
    With my account I can make 400K in 1 hour of arena, still no enough golds from this! And Hall of Fortune is a great quest that Kabam should release. They haven't done it in the summoner appreciation week! Very weird! If we can keep this post up may be we can convince them to listen!
  • Rafikii wrote: »
    uhm can i get some actual numbers on how much you make in arena? cuz i dont know if i can make 200k in a 2-3 hours of arena personally

2* arena, first two milestones, 2-3 round (5 min) - 10 units, 1k gold, 500 PHC shards, 600 BC plus gold / BC from winning fights

3* arena, first two milestones, 2-3 rounds (5 min) - 10 units, 7.5k gold, 1k PHC shards, 1K BC, plus gold / BC from winning fights

4* basic arena, first two milestones, 3 rounds (6 min) - 15 units, 10K gold, 2k PHC shards, 1.5K BC, plus gold / BC from winning fights.

So basically for 30 min a week (do each 2x a week) - you get 70 units, 37K gold, 7k PHC shards (iso/gold from dups), 6.2k BC (another 10K gold, maybe some units), plus gold / BC from fights.

You won't earn as fast once you past few 2-3 milestones but if you want a little extra gold / units / BC / PHC shards each week you should be knocking off first 2-3 milestones each round of the M-W, Th-S arenas. Third milestone is last one that gives gold (they changed it awhile back to front load the gold). If you are in alliance that runs 3 BGs for AW you now get good chunks of gold from that now too. Between the two they have been slowing adding more ways to get gold either doing your normal thing or limiting amount of arena time.

That being said, unless you do a lot of arena, you just still have to be selective in champ rank ups. However, if you don't do arena, there aren't really tons of champs you need to worry about ranking up -> you have AWD, AWO, AQ, questing so 14 champs plus some utility champs for AWO / questing. Occasionally ranking up an additional champ when you get an upgrade to your core team. Arena people gain a lot of gold and turn around and rank up meh champs just to get more points from them in arena. My r2/r3 5* roster contains the Who's Who list of champs no one in their right mind would normally rank up for outside of arena unless they absolutely loved the champ from the comics.

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Rafikii wrote: »

2* arena, first two milestones, 2-3 round (5 min) - 10 units, 1k gold, 500 PHC shards, 600 BC plus gold / BC from winning fights

3* arena, first two milestones, 2-3 rounds (5 min) - 10 units, 7.5k gold, 1k PHC shards, 1K BC, plus gold / BC from winning fights

4* basic arena, first two milestones, 3 rounds (6 min) - 15 units, 10K gold, 2k PHC shards, 1.5K BC, plus gold / BC from winning fights.

So basically for 30 min a week (do each 2x a week) - you get 70 units, 37K gold, 7k PHC shards (iso/gold from dups), 6.2k BC (another 10K gold, maybe some units), plus gold / BC from fights.

You won't earn as fast once you past few 2-3 milestones but if you want a little extra gold / units / BC / PHC shards each week you should be knocking off first 2-3 milestones each round of the M-W, Th-S arenas. Third milestone is last one that gives gold (they changed it awhile back to front load the gold). If you are in alliance that runs 3 BGs for AW you now get good chunks of gold from that now too. Between the two they have been slowing adding more ways to get gold either doing your normal thing or limiting amount of arena time.

That being said, unless you do a lot of arena, you just still have to be selective in champ rank ups. However, if you don't do arena, there aren't really tons of champs you need to worry about ranking up -> you have AWD, AWO, AQ, questing so 14 champs plus some utility champs for AWO / questing. Occasionally ranking up an additional champ when you get an upgrade to your core team. Arena people gain a lot of gold and turn around and rank up meh champs just to get more points from them in arena. My r2/r3 5* roster contains the Who's Who list of champs no one in their right mind would normally rank up for outside of arena unless they absolutely loved the champ from the comics.

thanks i actually do appreciate that. as it stands im literally under 1k gold after ranking up 4* loki for final boss Ultron... not even r4 yet haha

i also just dropped a map3 ally after a while, so im back into a map5 ally and i forgot how draining donations can be. so im just trying to actually find another way to stack up on gold
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

thanks i actually do appreciate that. as it stands im literally under 1k gold after ranking up 4* loki for final boss Ultron... not even r4 yet haha

i also just dropped a map3 ally after a while, so im back into a map5 ally and i forgot how draining donations can be. so im just trying to actually find another way to stack up on gold

Map 5 pays for itself with the completion rewards. Gold is abundant in the game. Don’t see an issue with it.