**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* champs worthy of r5?

Please suggest champs similar to blade, SW, caiw , SL

Currently my maxed 4*s are

Blade
Gr
Mordo
Sw
SL
Quake
BW
Cap america iw
Ultron
Hyperion

I want to be very sure that the 4*s i rank up beyond this point will be useful in completing monthly UC eq..

Thanks everyone

Comments

• InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Maybe send rest of your roster..
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    hiq7wg8k31gb.jpg
    22eguaak6x35.jpg
    xmfckd6uu4ky.jpg
    5d82au7bgk1f.jpg
    fse14jigr3qh.jpg
    ffg59wz9vgfp.jpg
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Coruvs, Killmonger, Sparky, Glad Hulk, Iceman and Medusa is who I'd rank up for sure.

Possibly Carnage depending on his buff
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I'd max
    stark spidey
    iceman
    corvus glave
    proxima midnight
    gwenpool
    OG Hulk
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Corvus, Medusa, Gwenpool, Morningstar, Iceman come to mind... wow you’ve got a pretty stacked roster
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Iceman, Archangel, wolverine and /or x23. Stark spidey, Corvus Glaive and Howard the duck. Ok, maybe not that last one lol.
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Depending on your 5* Roster (I was going to say Stark Enhanced, but then noticed your profile pic), I would say that if you have resources expiring and no 5* to use it on, then these are some quality 4*:
    Morningstar
    Medusa
    Corvus
    Proxima (when duped)
    Carnage (if the update is worth it)
    Gulk (when duped)
    Iceman
    ArchAngel (when duped)
    Wolverine (because he doesn't exist in 5*)
    Gwenpool
    Killmonger (when duped)

just my 2 cents
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Thanks everyone

Currently my 5* at or above 3/45 are

Sparky
    Iceman
    Void
    Magik
    Cable
    Gwenpool
    Yondu
    Sabretooth

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    You have enough maxed out 4 stars. Concentrate on 5 stars. Spark, ice,void, magik, gp, sabertooth 5 stars all make very good R4 and above as a5 star. Concentrate on these guys.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    You are lvl60 dude not an intermediate player, and so noob question here? Why dude focus on 5* u got enough here