**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use for aw defense?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I have a rank 3 four star void and a rank 1 four star Captain America Infinity War. I can make either of them work for offense. Which is better for AW defense?

Who should I use for aw defense? 23 votes

Void
56%
Duke_SilverDingaloJyotishkaMy_SuperiorChampioncriticItsTheBroskiMaldroit2spaceoctopusNoob2435CiqMCOCTheSpicyKnightFooshblalalaZee_Reborn 13 votes
Captain America Infinity War
43%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007NEO_mr_AndersonSceptilemaniacDRTOXxLoganTDCxXJayCeeZipioStinkyPinkyEtjama 10 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Some people put void on defense but I don't really see how he's a good defneder I feel he's a lot more valuable on offense. Same with cap though but I guess he's the better one with his glancing abilities.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Neither. Both are better utilized as offensive champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Neither champs are duped. But I have very few powerful champs right now, so I have to use one of the 2
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    The good thing with Void is you can keep the defender in low power and the debuff do the job. I'm using him a lot in AW offense. So, Void is better off on attack, because YOU control the gameplay, my opinion.

But, mine is buffed.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Neither. Both are better on offense, rather than defense.

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    They are better for offense. If i were u id rank up cap iw for offensive purposes and he’ll get u far