**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Leaders

Kabam, y'all should allow leaders to make necessary changes, when there's an issue with the alliance.

1. move members around who join the wrong BATTLE GROUPS for alliance war

Thanks,
Chubz

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Should have way more power than that.

1. Power to veto the defensive champions that your members put in.
    2. Make changes to the battlegroups, ie add remove members.
    3. When a person is withdrawn we should be able to to remove them if attack phase didn't start yet.
    4. Have their own chat line in game
  • Options
    These are great suggestions. I was about to make a similar post but thankfully i found this one.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    Kabam, y'all should allow leaders to make necessary changes, when there's an issue with the alliance.

Thanks,
    Chubz

Great idea. this has been asked before along with some other awesome ideas.
    careful asking for good ideas like this that make it easier for alliance leaders.

people will just shut you down around here saying you are stupid and just need to get a better alliance and better members...
    people dont want life to be easier for others....
    its like they feel if things are made easier then it ruins their chances of getting good rewards.....
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Thanks,
    Chubz

Great idea. this has been asked before along with some other awesome ideas.
    careful asking for good ideas like this that make it easier for alliance leaders.

people will just shut you down around here saying you are stupid and just need to get a better alliance and better members...
    people dont want life to be easier for others....
    its like they feel if things are made easier then it ruins their chances of getting good rewards.....

Trust me, I've ran into those type of people a thousand times on this forum... everything is stupid or dumb to them... I just laugh at them like "yeah whatever, lol"
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    edited September 2018

Thanks,
    Chubz

The ask would be to remove players from bgs, either as an option per player (not allowed currently) or a function of the leader, and then insert players into a bg once that's done, which in theory would just be the player re-entering the correct bg (or not).
    A more interesting option to me would be placing defenders in a pool to be distributed between however many bgs there are, and attack is done based not on where your defenders are, but free choice like aq. Once your defense is set, it's not like you care where you go after that.
  • Options
    Should have way more power than that.

1. Power to veto the defensive champions that your members put in.
    2. Make changes to the battlegroups, ie add remove members.
    3. When a person is withdrawn we should be able to to remove them if attack phase didn't start yet.
    4. Have their own chat line in game

I agree
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Or, if leader didnt loggin for minimal 10 days, officer can put him down to members
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    Or, if leader didnt loggin for minimal 10 days, officer can put him down to members

it has to be a longer period than that... (90 days i think) but there is an option in support to contact kabam and have a leader removed from an ally...
    if you are in an an ally with an awol leader contact kabam they can help.