**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

I have 3 rank 4 4*s and three five *s looking for an organised and active alliance doing map 3 or 4 in game name is Dinospiderman12

Comments

• I'm interested, I sent you a friend request in game
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi. I add friend you in-game. We, at [1Dos3] is an organized, active, AQ focused alliance that does map 4 (in one BG) and map 1 (in a second BG). We have a nice mix of veterans and new players to the game. If you want map 4, you are welcome to play in our alliance's BG 1.

We put up at least 8 M points for each AQ. Our recent rewards from AQ was: 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 1, Map 4 Crystals x 6.

We use Telegram as our communication app. My IGN is gladiator2014. Please check us out if you are interested.
  • @Topshagger99
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I sent an invite and request in-game.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
  • i have found an alliance pretend this isnt here *poof*
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    D= I know where you went. Have fun pal! You are a truly good warrior
  • Did you find one?
  • I see sorry. Disregard.