**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Asking for help (arena refresh) needs serious overhaul and retooling

My alliance is active enough to know members hit the help button on a timely basis. but I still get the need to send for help a second and sometimes even a third time. This is becoming tedious. One request for help should be the maximum we have to do.

This is one of the many things that paint the executive team behind game design a bunch of sadists wanting to make things difficult and frustrating for the players.
2bs09k5s48b9.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'd actually go one step further. I stopped asking for Help because I'm averaging 10 seconds per click to request it. I think a better system is needed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Not sure what's possible from a design perspective, but I'd have one Request and one Help. Rather than separate Requests, one click to Help would remove a certain amount of time from all Champs recharging. Adjusted accordingly, depending on Rarity. Then change the amount of Loyalty to balance it and Points for Events. If it were possible, it would mean that people would have to wait until they're done Grinding to ask for Help, but it would mean less server traffic.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Auto help would be nice.. or at the very least add a "help on all" button at the top.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Agree! I'm seeing up to 10 second help requests as well.

***** Here is another recent thread on the topic requesting similar: (and I'm sure there are others!) ***** https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/96144/help-all-button#latest
    (-- Along with the list i provided in the link to the other thread, add to it a "skip/opt out checkbox" to skip dialogue on event quests, at the least once you've explored one of the difficulties. It's just more necessary screen tapping and delays to getting though the content, especially if you've already read it once.)

The amount of micro transactions in this game are ridiculous. They need to take some time to refresh and streamline the user/player interface/user experience in a few areas. I feel I waste so much time jumping back and forth from one screen to the next loading, as well as, this Help request time overhead.

There is solid feedback on this issue from the community, KABAM!!

Acutally, search for "arena help" . It's laughable how many threads there are on this topic.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'd be perfectly happy if the "help" feature was removed completely:) I may even do a dance if that happens.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Doubly annoying now that dungeons are back and all your champs get the help button refreshed when you enter.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Agreed
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How bout, getting rid of the request help button all together? Like who in there right minds doesn't want help? It should be automatic. We shouldn't have to press it to get on with our lives.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    this getting tedious

This aspect of the game needs to be retooled or removed altogether.

r025sg4xzao1.png
    I'm not going to let this get buried. I think it needs to be addressed.
    A thread may even need to be started in another category. I have a suspicion Kabam doesn't read this category, or not enough to get a sense of what is a real frustration.
    There were two more help request complaints in new threads just today. I redirected them to post here.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    stop spamming^
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    I've noticed that it takes longer for a help request to go through in catalyst arenas than they do in champ arenas.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Removing the whole “help” system has been my answer for over 1.5yrs. The solution is:
    Reduce cooldown times accordingly (as if all 5ppl cleared them). Add 1k Loyalty to daily log in calendar. Keep energy requests the same. Problem solved!
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    At least allow the Help Button to do three at a time so we can do Arena rounds quickly.