**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up question

Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough resource to take my 4 star Angela to r4 and potentially r5 that is my best cosmic champ at the moment what should I do... I want to do act 5 and master EQ chapter 3
My current questing team
Vision r4
AA r4
GR r4
The hood r4
Imiw r3

Rank up question 24 votes

Get Angela to r4
20%
Foxhero007chrissbjordannjlamadisonTheSquish671_Danny_ 5 votes
Get her to r5
20%
Spity68Jim0172Stark78AlfaCiqMCOCSidDDragon 5 votes
Wait for corvus Hyperion or medusa
58%
GriffoplayGrafikdevThecrusher_9756simolazChampioncriticJohnwickBHAleorJayCeeEpsilonloganFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Amazing_Demon05GwenpoolManZipio 14 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wait for medusa
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Wait for medusa

Do you think I’ll get it?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    r4 is okay actually, r5 only for hype or corvus, better r3 a 5*
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Get her to r5
    Angela is pretty good and hits really hard...I would get her to atleast r4 and wait for cosmic t4cc...if u get a better option by then,the rank that champ up but if not then Angela is well worth r5 as a 4*
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Angela is pretty good and hits really hard...I would get her to atleast r4 and wait for cosmic t4cc...if u get a better option by then,the rank that champ up but if not then Angela is well worth r5 as a 4*

I have 3 cosmic t4cc as mentioned above.. what do you think now? Considering I have some good champs I don’t think I’ll be getting another one anytime soon
    Get her to r5
    I would rank her up...I mean yes u can wait and hope to get one of the so called god tiers but u can get one tomorrow or maybe couple months from now..what's the point in waiting for a rankup which will help u out for short term and the resources spent can be recovered in a short while..if I had asked here about ranking up x23 to 5/50 or wait for the likes of iceman or AA many would have suggested me to wait but I ranked her up and she helped my become uncollected and I have almost recovered all the resources I spent on her rank up
    Get her to r5
    Btw I just remembered that hype arena is coming up so I can try for that...he will go for about 4 mil so if I think I can put up that kinda number then u can try getting him and rank him up