**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
I can't seem to get this guy's style down yet. Anyone have any suggestions? Who did you all use? Thanks.

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    SL works great. The trick is to back away when the spore count on your champ gets near 10, otherwise you'll start taking degen damage. Other than that, just keep baiting his sp1. And don't use a champ against him that causes bleeds. He's like Cable on steroids.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Vision is amazing against him. Also, void makes him kill himself really quickly.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Redskull is good against him
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I hate him i got none off his counters
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys. So the Degen comes from being close. Probably could have seen that from reading his Abilities. Lol. No Bleed. Got it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    gulk is the best option for me, sp1 applies heal block and if you bait sp2, you get face me active on death aura. actually, I believe it should be active all the time while getting damage from spores, but it's not
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I agree with @Aleor, Gulk was my key. SP2 or SP3 will give you massive regen from Face Me. I had several fights where I ended up back at 100% health for Gulk when I KO'd Omega Red. Even better if you can get his synergies going, especially with Thor Rags.
    I have Rags at R5, but Ghulk at R1. Just rolled him. I'll have to Rank him.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Yondu works pretty good too. Also Magik and Hulk Ragnorok body him.
    How does Yondu help with his Bleed?
    Thanks guys. I gave it a break and went back to it. Easy peasy. Stay active to counter the Regen, Bait the L1, and keep a distance to avoid Degen.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Blade works when not parrying or using specials he basically shuts off the regen
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I solo'd him with my 5* r3 Yondu. The heal block is what did it. Just bait his SP1, punish him for it, and keep your distance when your degenerate spores get high
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    NOOB , GET GOOD. Even uncollected omega is so easy. You can not even kill MASTER omega o.o Seriously. Play more and lick kabam's ass less dumbass.
    -.-
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel worked pretty well for me since he’s a robot and heal blocks on the special 1. Throw in a heavy Attack here and there, decent shock damage.
    Yeah I got the style down now. Anyone, really. Stay away from Bleed. I just needed to take a break and go back to it. I'll try him, though. Just took mine to R3.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    He’s not too tricky. I’ve never had an issue with him yet, and I’m just half paying attention to it with Cable, just don’t let the spore count get too high, especially when his spec2 is available