**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine and original Daredevil arena?? When will we ever get one ??!!

I love this game and have been playing for almost two years. I have spent many long hours to have a rating of of 520,000 with about 512 heroes. However, my most favorite champion of all time, WOLVERINE, has continually eluded me in my crystals. Several champions, even the less desirable ones get repeat arenas whereas I know for a fact that Wolverine has only had ONE arena and that was back in the early days of MCOC. In addition, an original Daredevil arena is sorely missing because my Alliance Leader has played this game since it’s introduction and he has yet to land one!! So come on Kabam, give Wolverine and Daredevil their arena already !!!!! Please.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    512 heroes? is that even possible?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    danielmath wrote: »
    512 heroes? is that even possible?

120 40*
    About 110 5*
    120 3*
    Lord knows how many 1-2 *s…

I mean it’s farfetched but it sounds plausible
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    GencerM and Traderman have both only got 467 champs. So I think 512 is likely a mistake
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    You'll probably get one of those arenas around the time they release a 6* Scarlet Witch and Wolverine.
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    Alright. My bad. It was late. 312. 312 champions.
    Yeesh.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ok, hehe, I thought what? 512?!!! Okay, 312 is reasonable.
    Still, surprisingly after these many champs, still no Wolvie.

My luck with Wolvie is not high compared to popping other champs, but at least I managed to pulled him twice. (still considered bad).

Try praying to RNG God! Hopefully your luck will turn and starting seeing Wolvies and DDs dropping off your crystals! Good luck and cheers!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    basic arena should have only older ones and featured new ones
    I also think Kabam servers are programmed to never land on him. I pushed myself to complete ALL difficulty levels of those insipid Deadpool mini quests every 11 hours in order to acquire dozens of XForce crystals because the odds of Wolverine in there was greatly increased. THREE times the damn crystal skipped right over him and landed on another 4* champion that was already in my possession. Not once, not twice, but THREE times!!!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol 512... yes I have just about everyone short of newest people but don’t have wolverine.. matters less now since he’s a 4*....
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Maybe as basics, never as featured again since they don't have five star versions. More importantly though, never another featured Joe arena. Kabam is sadistic.
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    Even ghost rider. I need him desperately. Can't get him in crystals
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I've checked the basic schedule. Classic daredevil, wolverine and ghost rider are not there as basics for 2018
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes we know that. That’s whats weird. People have had multiple runs in basic and still no wolvie or ghost rider
    It’s XMen month this month and yet Kabam couldn’t have given Wolverine a basic arena?!?! Like we need another Storm or Gambit arena >: (
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Malkingrey wrote: »
    I also think Kabam servers are programmed to never land on him. I pushed myself to complete ALL difficulty levels of those insipid Deadpool mini quests every 11 hours in order to acquire dozens of XForce crystals because the odds of Wolverine in there was greatly increased. THREE times the damn crystal skipped right over him and landed on another 4* champion that was already in my possession. Not once, not twice, but THREE times!!!

It's not programmed that way, someone I know duped Wolvie via crystals
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    2+ years, no scarlet witch for me
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited September 2018
    Wolvie and DD Classic arent available as 5* yet, no one can pull them from 5* crystals, thus the they coming in featured arena is unlikely any soon (unless they are released as 5*).
    Then basic arena is a "later" version of featured, so yeah,, unlikely.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    3+ years and just like you I wanted Wolverine the most. Kept eluding me for years and very recently i got him and dupped him within 3 weeks. Of course now I won’t rank him max because i have too many 6*s to rank but at least i got him. Your luck will come one day too.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    For a champ to be in the basic arena, it has to be in the featured arena (6 months?) before, and if a champ is in the featured arena, they will also be in the 5* arena. Since Wolvie and DD aren't availible as 5*s their arenas aren't likely to show up at all anymore
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wolverine continues to elude me as well. I've had a 4* awakening gem saved for him for ages lol. Kabam keeps trolling me with OML.
  • wolverine was my first pull from a phc!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No

Why shouldn't there be a wolverine arena? Seems kind of stupid that he should be excluded at this point.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Malkingrey relax, I was in the same situation as you. I didn't get my wolverine until my 3rd year (late last year) of playing this game. just plain luck to be honest
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    So... you have 512 champions and only a 520k rating? Thats weird.
    Feeney, I corrected myself, 312 champs.
    327 now, still no damn Wolverine.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    No

Why shouldn't there be a wolverine arena? Seems kind of stupid that he should be excluded at this point.

@LeNoirFaineant it was mentioned above as to why. Neither of them are available as 5*'s so since the arenas include 5* versions of the champions for that arena period, they can't be part of the Arena Schedule.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I used a class gem on Icebro then pulled wolvy a couple of weeks later, FML.