**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 my 5 star AA

I will have enough to rank him when aq finisheswwmybyqyfvnq.png

R4 my 5 star AA 63 votes

Yes
53%
1ant2Feeney234SpeedbumpVeeTeeTeeDrdre74buttersJEbertJCPer14ShaheerFIazRasiloverKrumbledkookieiR0NLuNGDankestChefKade7175OshsroStrikerrx8ChampioncriticChris1212123EnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01 34 votes
No
46%
TacoScottyRagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantSpity68CapWW2I_ZERO_Ibelli300TheManMythLegendfish8sixSungjDOKTOROKTOPUSborntohulaNemesis666ezgoingThecrusher_9756issamaf80mozzyJC_Ch1efsterItsTheBroski 29 votes

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    He's not duped, and even if he was so many champions now a days are either bleed immune or poison immune, if not immune then they are resistant. Id keep him at r3 forever man... He's a perfect example of the best guy to r5 as a 4*. To have him as an option in EQ at the right time, just for me he's not the best option as a 5*
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    His heavy attack animation can bypass mordo astral evade. And neurotoxin, even if you don't get AAR from sig ability, still does Alot of DOT assuming bleed and poisonable
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yes
    I just try aa vs mordo n nop his heavy dosent bupass astral evade
    edited September 2018
    No
    FYI, these guys (@Strikerrx8 @Championcritic) have NO idea what they're talking about. Trust me man, for gods sake trust me.
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    Yes
    Do what you want he's a Demi good champ
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    Yes
    What's your other option in 5* if he's your best then do him
    Yes
    I just tried it too. I parry then heavy with archangel. He does start to trigger astral evade, but archangel heavy attack prevents it from completing.
    Yes
    I'd show a video, but I don't know how to record video in the game
    Yes
    FYI, these guys (@Strikerrx8 @Championcritic) have NO idea what they're talking about. Trust me man, for gods sake trust me.

lol did you just say the OP doesn't know what he's talking about
    No

lol did you just say the OP doesn't know what he's talking about

Yeah I did.
    Yes
    94gtpqi831cd.png
    Other 5s
    Yes
    @Strikerrx8 did you recheck that AA can avoid mordo astral evade with heavy attack?
    Yes
    Aside from AA, Dormammu is a good choice
    Yes
    Yes dosent work
    edited September 2018
    No
    @Championcritic Just stop talking. @Strikerrx8, the best guy you have to rank up is Iron Man Infinity War, like AA he needs to be duped. If I were you I'd wait, you could get lucky with your upcoming 5* pulls or Carnage might obtain an amazing buff.
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    That's weird, you must be on iPhone or something. Mine is on Android. I have max pacify if that makes a difference
    Yes
    @Strikerrx8 just to be clear, the screen will show mordo pulling off an astral evade, but you will not be degened and mordo will be sent flying back as always.
    edited September 2018
    No
    @Strikerrx8 You're taking advice from a guy who only has 3 rank 5 4*s.....
    Yes
    @ItsTheBroski let him make the decision, don't force your opinion on others. I know that AA will be much better duped of course.
    Yes
    besides, I've seen people on the forums with r5 5*s that still don't know what. The parry mastery does. So not having Alot of high ranking champs does not mean I don't know what I'm talking about
    No
    @ItsTheBroski let him make the decision, don't force your opinion on others. I know that AA will be much better duped of course.

You don't have a r4 5*, not even a rank 3 5*. You have no experience nor knowledge to give an opinion, that's what I'm saying. You have no idea how long it takes to obtain those tier 2 alphas again. Nor what champs you need to 100% Act 5, nor the best champs for at max tier 4 AW and Map 6. You are a level 57 without even a r3 5*. At that level you should have at LEAST 2 r4 5*s by now. The fact that you don't even have a r3 5* means you're doing something wrong.
    Yes
    I choose to have wider variety of champs instead of using all my Resources on a few God tier ones.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    No
    Your current situation- you should not r4 AA. He’s not duped. You have a 5/50 AA. You’re not overflowing with t2a’s.

End game content- I would rank down my r4 AA. I use him for nothing. Not even questing.
    edited September 2018
    No

You have no idea how long it takes to obtain those tier 2 alphas again. Nor what champs you need to 100% Act 5, nor the best champs for at max tier 4 AW and Map 6.
    Judging by your profile, you don't either. Stop trying to bully him.

I have two accounts, yeah I do, if you honestly think ranking up an unduped AA is by any means a good idea, I have no idea what's wrong with you, but alright lmao...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    94gtpqi831cd.png
    Other 5s

Rank up that IW Iron man
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    AA heavy bypasses astral evade 90% of the time or more, but being good vs. Mordo is no reason to rank a champ. I wouldn't 4/55 him unduped.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    No
    He’s not as useful as he used to be. Still a great champ, but not worthy of an R4 imho. If duped, and depending on the content you still need done, you might reconsider. Especially if you have T2A to spare. My AA, duped, is not going beyond R3. I find him fun to use, but he doesn’t outshine any of the newer champs, and I don’t find I favor him over other champions to beat specific content.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    you can, if you enjoy playing him. if not, save it for someone else. imiw is actually a very nice champ, like his moves a lot