**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should i switch alliances

Ive been with my current alli for a year and a half. About 3 months ago the leader left and then alli members jumped ship. There are 12 of us that have been playing together for the year. But now progress is stagnant. Im trying to build my roster. Im not getting any t4cc the glory rewards are 1k a week. My concern is that ill go to a new alli and have trouble adjusting to map 5x5. Im uncollected and have great 5*s that i cant rank. So im hoping yall can help me make the right decision.

Should i switch alliances 19 votes

Stay with current
0%
Join new
100%
TacoScottyDarkZenTrimbobDuMonUSpeedbumpKihlgastA l p h aAKTEKzackb213LittleSisterSgtSlaughter78ChampioncriticChris1212123AleorAceHaywardNb2121kingbSidDDragonSukhjeetØØØ 19 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Join new
    Or you can join an alliance that doesn't do map 5x5.
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    Join new
    Orrrrr... You guys could merge with us? We have 20 members ATM but a couple are barely playing.
    Check us out, our alliance tag is, Sa1ls
    My line name is: Sergeant Squawk
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Join new
    Your current alliance is stagnant.. it's a no brainer. Try to find an alliance looking for a few (like guy above) and move in waves over there to keep your buddies with you. 5x5 isn't bad - just make sure their prestige isn't really high above yours and then the difficulty of champs should be more aligned with your roster and you'll make some new buddies in the process.