**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inactive player incentive gift Discussion [Merged threads]

Synyster85Synyster85 Posts: 28
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
2b4v8zcampfn.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Claim it and move on
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    That's a great amount of Units! How'd you get that?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is this yours or you just decided to pick a screenshot you found online and post here?
    Is that's so then this is most likely fake
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's from professor Hoff's channel
  • Is it YOURS? if so, is this your old inactive account? if so, how long you haven't logged in to it?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im dont Care. Im just grind for the Think. And also never see kabam giv thah kind of Think out. Only 850 unit never a Odins and a cystal.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    It is for the ones who spent if the person didn't play for a long time.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Let's hear...
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Keyosmoove wrote: »
    I have a video of a summoner getting these get back in the game gifts from kabam, I’m concerned you value one player over others because of what they’ve spent on this game, but we all have spent on this game so it’s not fair for you to gift one or some and not all, is my point. So please if you don’t mind and you do care, can you explain to me why every summoner in the game isn’t worthy of this gift, screams of favoritism, and it’s completely unfair!
    Thank you,
    Keyosmoove
    Looking forward to your response

where is the video?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Keyosmoove wrote: »
    I have a video of a summoner getting these get back in the game gifts from kabam, I’m concerned you value one player over others because of what they’ve spent on this game, but we all have spent on this game so it’s not fair for you to gift one or some and not all, is my point. So please if you don’t mind and you do care, can you explain to me why every summoner in the game isn’t worthy of this gift, screams of favoritism, and it’s completely unfair!
    Thank you,
    Keyosmoove
    Looking forward to your response

I'm curious if you'd be posting this if you got the package and if your viewpoint would change?

Those packages are usually for accounts that havent been active for long periods of time and are very low level.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Wow but still no real compensation for the months of overheating issues...... lmfao typical
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    When I first started playing this game, I was not of course as highly addicted to it and playing as much as I do now, and I got a gift like this: a four star crystal. It was so out of the blue, but appreciated. I think it said it wa a gift from the Grandmaster, but I don't recall it having to do with getting me back in the game. I was still new to MCOC so I figured the gift was just something that sometimes happens in the game.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Its a video of a screenshot. Ive lost all respect for Hof. Hes helping spread unsubstantiated rumors with this video.

If you watch the video he states that he watched the video but didn’t share it for the summoners confidentiality but if you want to look at it like that anything can be doctored up to look like something else
  • @Kabam Miike would you like to say something!? I mean seriously that's not fair .... I have seen players get Ultimate crystals and upto 850 units to get them back in the game but this is some whole another level thing ... Seriously ... A 5* cinematic crystal and 3100 units!! That's not fair
  • Greetings Virtual,
    I found a screenshot on YouTube today regarding an incident wherein Kabam gives at least a summoner the following rewards:
    1. 3100 Units
    2. 1 Cinematic 5 star crystal
    The person was rewarded because he didn't login from a certain time span.

To Kabam:
    Why aren't you giving everyone these rewards? We were so loyal in playing the game. This makes me stop playing for 6 months and knowing this news is so disappointing! Please do read and consider.

Yours Truly
    T.E.R
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im also pretty sure it is a fake SS
    belli300 wrote: »

Its a video of a screenshot. Ive lost all respect for Hof. Hes helping spread unsubstantiated rumors with this video.

If you watch the video he states that he watched the video but didn’t share it for the summoners confidentiality but if you want to look at it like that anything can be doctored up to look like something else

I watched it. It's a screenshot which can be altered. It doesnt prove anything by any means. For him to say that this offer was for former "whales" is poor journalism and just feeds the conspiracy theoriest that they cater to spenders etc..
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Wait. You had respect for Hof?
  • Just another typical shady move from kabam. The ones who don’t believe this are probably ones getting catered to. If one person is rewarded for NOT playing then the people who DO play should get even better rewards for keeping the game running. Ridiculous.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    So I see the team has combined threads on this instead of closing... I would have thought that if this was a fake image the team would have shut it down and verified that it was a doctored image. Now I don't know what to believe.
  • Ok so after seeing this ... I opened my long lost account ... And got this ... I mean they should have at least given everyone same things ... That's just ****

Wait. You had respect for Hof?

A little for the fact he has a semi successful channel. @BitterSteel
  • hxogpnmwfs8g.png
This discussion has been closed.