**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for relaxed alliance

Fenrir-25 in game or Line id

Comments

• Hey Fenrir.

We’re a relaxed alliance always looking for new members. Feel free to contact me in game and give us a try if interested.

Username: Mrmutilator
    Alliance: Mpv11
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    tell me a little bout urself bro.....

we are a chill relaxed ally.....
    maybe we r right for each other.....

IGN - Maat1985
    Line - Maat1985
  • @Bran14
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're a Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I couldn't find you in game but messaged you on LINE.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating

mkn372koacht.jpg
    p8wf1c7jd63e.jpg
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    34k5ty07uowl.png
    We are all casual players here but still do AQ seriously. Wars are secondary in the priority list for us. AQ is 55543. Can give more details on LINE.
    Line-akashpatre
    Ingame-Starscean98
  • ZxxxZxxx Posts: 5
    Come and join secret wars, were super relaxed if you want a break from a hardcore alliance. Hit me up bud 👍👍
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Bran14 wrote: »
    Fenrir-25 in game or Line id

Unable to add you as friend in-game. Can't locate "Fenrir-25". Anyway, if you are still looking for an alliance, please add me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. Let's have a chat about what you are looking for in an alliance (goals/rewards/etc.) and I will tell you about our alliance and what we do. May be we are a mutual fit? Look forward to talking to you.
  • Hit me up in game or via line: Shaky Jake

Semi-retired Ally: Run 2 BG in AW usually Tier 6 and comfortably in Gold 2.

Run 2 BG in AQ: 1 in Map 3 and other in Map 5 which is optional. All get the same rewards!

No donations required.

No drama!!!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.