**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master mode omega red

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
Does anyone know what's his health and attack? I couldn't find any YouTube videos of master mode, only uncollected, and i want to find out his health and attack before going in.

Also, who's good against him? Besides duped void/guilly, anyone else?

Comments

• i think his health was just under 70k.
    just bring a high damage dealer and hes cake. dupe SL, dupe Hype, dupe WS (+KM synergy), etc
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    And his attack? Lower than emma frost i hope
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Additional Information for Uncollected Omega Red
    Health-142887
    Attack-11536

Watch this video how to bring him down easy with void...

https://youtu.be/bHO_UThzOAo
    Lol I'm not uncollected yet but thanks.
    Master mode doesn't have brute force i believe so i just need to get fear of the void and 2...petrifies was it? Forgot what it's called. Anyway then just let him die.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you have Hulk Ragnarok you will be golden. Nebula is also quite good because she is a robot (so death spores are added MUCH slower) who doesn't make him bleed but can dish out big damage, especially if she has the Proxima synergy to start with 10 shock charges. Vision is also a good choice because of the non-bleed causing robot (and Vision is just a great champ in general).
    I have vision at 4/40 but unfortunately no ghulk or nebula above 3*. I'll try vision first and if i die I'll use void.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Health is around 49k.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    I did uncollected omega red with a 4/40 vision and 30% champion boost had him against the wall all fight. Just spam the sp1 and your golden
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Yeah vision is really good, as his spores take 4 times longer to stick to robots. You have an Ultron, but champs that make OR bleed aren’t that great as he has some sort of counter.
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Oh that point was already covered, yeah vision is your best bet as he has heal block too.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    His death field can be nasty best bet is a champ that regents or just fast damage I used ultron and starky
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Guild Not the Best becasse of the bleed she deals to him
    Jmd82 wrote: »
    I did uncollected omega red with a 4/40 vision and 30% champion boost had him against the wall all fight. Just spam the sp1 and your golden

Mine is unduped so it will be harder to keep him below one bar of power.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    PI 20000
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Nebula is another