**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar's short evade

Morningstar doesn't evade as far as everyone else when you evade with the Dexterity mastery. It puts her at a disadvantage; It's much easier to get caught by later hits.

Comments

• WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I have never had this problem if you think she has a short evade just double evade. If you are having difficulty's with morning-star keep going and stack some souls once you reach 5 she is a blast to play. Kinda makes me wish quests were longer when I am fighting with her, as I always feel cheated once I reach the 5th soul and gain health thru the last two or three fights and finish the quest with her at almost 75% health after being down in the 40% range it kinda ticks me off, as she is still rearing to go and we have to stop and build back up again.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We need a video for proof
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    This is the reason I stopped questing with her. Void evades across the screen, MS not so much. lol
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    pulled her as 6* and that short evade i don like it
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Just double dash back, similar to Voodoo
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Sometimes she needs to triple evade, like trying to get out of the reach of Psylocke's heavy.

It is for this reason that I barely use mine.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    same for Thor rags and sentinel I guess
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aa and voodoo been like this forever
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    See the issue with people saying "just double evade" is that can cause issues with enemies with longer attacks like Dorm or Medusa. You could find yourself trapped quickly in a corner.
  • Kagan noted and supposedly fixed the short evade with voodoo but this is the same problem