**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool arena

So after a lot of delays here and there we finally have our loveable gwenpool here
A word of advice if you are going for her be sure to make atleast 6 mil
Good luck

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    10 million
  • YoshiSmashYoshiSmash Posts: 12
    Wait, that high? Really? Well, I can forget about giving it a shot, I barely made 2.3 mil on the last arena I did!
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Her cutoff might be the same as Miles, unless people still value him for AWD.

Good luck either way, I would do around 6.5-7....not saying it'll be that high but why risk possibly missing out?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    i will avoid giving up my freedom for 3 days in order to grind for her or anyone for that matter especially with all the high cutoffs going on. No thank you i put up 7 mill for hyperion and that was the highest i ever gone for any basic...time for me to do milestones and collect 500 4* and 200 5* also help in the process for those who wanna get her #igiveadamnaboutthecommunity!

Thanks man if only there were more people like you
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    @LegendsForged Don't forget when the cutoff is that high so is the 11-25% cut off so if you'll do only 1.5m you probably get the 26-50% rewards.

and for the topic im goin to do as much as i can on both arenas just not to waste a generic stone on her.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    7 millions of points if you want Gwenpool...
    That will be a new record.

When will we have basic as a milestone???
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    #GetInTheGwenpool
    i will avoid giving up my freedom for 3 days in order to grind for her or anyone for that matter especially with all the high cutoffs going on. No thank you i put up 7 mill for hyperion and that was the highest i ever gone for any basic...time for me to do milestones and collect 500 4* and 200 5* also help in the process for those who wanna get her #igiveadamnaboutthecommunity!

I will try but how many 3 stars does one need to get through the rank reward criteria?
  • So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?

No not really
    I dont think so
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    no thanks
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?

Not even close. You might have issues even getting ranked rewards
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★

You cannot grind for Gwenpool, since your roster isn't strong enough to be against maxed 4 stars in arena. However, you can still grind for the 3* miles morales .
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I got a 4* Gwenpool. Awakened. No grinding for me!
    And if you're curious, I pulled her out of the 2-4* crystal when Kabam sent us three crystals for Womens day or something like that.
  • Ok thanks for the advice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have gwenpool she is good but not a game changer. In 5 star she is godly. 4 stars are lame.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have gwenpool she is good but not a game changer. In 5 star she is godly. 4 stars are lame.

I didn't know you could be godly without being a game-changer.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    7 millions of points if you want Gwenpool...
    That will be a new record.

I don't think GP will beat out Hyperion, but the wild card that makes predictions difficult is that 14.0 may increase scores, because arena grinding is a bit faster now. Players with large rosters could put up higher scores in the same amount of grinding time. I'm still thinking 5.5-6 million, but it could go higher.

I'm aiming for 7 myself, but I doubt it will go that high (which is why I'm aiming for 7: because I don't think it will go that high; if I thought it would go that high I would aim for 8).
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    she won't touch 6 mil
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lucky bastards smfh
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    Perks of being a newbie. I can get her with 1.2 Mil points. *evil laugh*
    we were all there once, just don't envy you after your 2x months are up

• AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    edited July 2017
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    Perks of being a newbie. I can get her with 1.2 Mil points. *evil laugh*
    we were all there once, just don't envy you after your 2x months are up
    Now that was a bummer, I completed my 2 months on 8 July. Now I'm scared.....
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    She will go for 7 million, maybe higher. She's wanted by many people for LOL.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I am lvl 44 but I'll be going for 7.5 mill;)