**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp bugged?

I pulled 5* wasp recently and now r4’d her, imo she is one of the best mew champs. But, i have noticed that from time to time when charging her heavy mid-combo the passive stun does not proc. It seems to happen ever few fights. Im still new to her and learning her mechanics. Is this just a thing with her or is this a bug? For all you wasp experts out there, lol.

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I've never had a problem other than a maybe accidentally missing the hold. It also needs to be after a light attack if I'm not mistaken.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I haven’t noticed this myself, when I first started using her a couple of times I did an extra tap before holding by accident which meant I didn’t get the stun. Might just be that without realising. I usually go into a heavy from the 4th hit by holding on the 4th tap, but I’ve been able to trigger the stun after medium hits that are mid combo too. For example, LLLMH
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Thanks, i’ll keep playing around with her.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can't do it all the time. There is a timer that let you know when you can do the next time
    You can't do it all the time. There is a timer that let you know when you can do the next time

That timer is for the counterattack shock. You can chain into heavy attacks on every combo as long as they don’t have stun immunity. It will still work against debuff immune opponents because the stun is a passive, not a debuff.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

That timer is for the counterattack shock. You can chain into heavy attacks on every combo as long as they don’t have stun immunity. It will still work against debuff immune opponents because the stun is a passive, not a debuff.

It wuld also works one stun imun becasse like u say pasive stun
    Gamer wrote: »

It wuld also works one stun imun becasse like u say pasive stun

Doesn’t work on stun immune because it’s still a stun, regardless of whether or not it’s active or passive. Was mentioned in her spotlight.