**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gwenpool arena

So after a lot of delays here and there we finally have our loveable gwenpool here
A word of advice if you are going for her be sure to make atleast 6 mil
Good luck

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    10 million
  • YoshiSmashYoshiSmash Posts: 12
    Wait, that high? Really? Well, I can forget about giving it a shot, I barely made 2.3 mil on the last arena I did!
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Her cutoff might be the same as Miles, unless people still value him for AWD.

Good luck either way, I would do around 6.5-7....not saying it'll be that high but why risk possibly missing out?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    i will avoid giving up my freedom for 3 days in order to grind for her or anyone for that matter especially with all the high cutoffs going on. No thank you i put up 7 mill for hyperion and that was the highest i ever gone for any basic...time for me to do milestones and collect 500 4* and 200 5* also help in the process for those who wanna get her #igiveadamnaboutthecommunity!

Thanks man if only there were more people like you
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    @LegendsForged Don't forget when the cutoff is that high so is the 11-25% cut off so if you'll do only 1.5m you probably get the 26-50% rewards.

and for the topic im goin to do as much as i can on both arenas just not to waste a generic stone on her.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    7 millions of points if you want Gwenpool...
    That will be a new record.

When will we have basic as a milestone???
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    #GetInTheGwenpool
    i will avoid giving up my freedom for 3 days in order to grind for her or anyone for that matter especially with all the high cutoffs going on. No thank you i put up 7 mill for hyperion and that was the highest i ever gone for any basic...time for me to do milestones and collect 500 4* and 200 5* also help in the process for those who wanna get her #igiveadamnaboutthecommunity!

I will try but how many 3 stars does one need to get through the rank reward criteria?
  • So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?

No not really
    I dont think so
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    no thanks
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    So I'm fairly new to that game an on and off player I have 31 of 2* and about 11 3* (plus 3 1*) and my highest champion is a Superior IronMan (Awakened) with a pi of 678 is that even enough champion to work towards Gwenpool?

Not even close. You might have issues even getting ranked rewards
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★

You cannot grind for Gwenpool, since your roster isn't strong enough to be against maxed 4 stars in arena. However, you can still grind for the 3* miles morales .
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I got a 4* Gwenpool. Awakened. No grinding for me!
    And if you're curious, I pulled her out of the 2-4* crystal when Kabam sent us three crystals for Womens day or something like that.
  • Ok thanks for the advice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have gwenpool she is good but not a game changer. In 5 star she is godly. 4 stars are lame.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have gwenpool she is good but not a game changer. In 5 star she is godly. 4 stars are lame.

I didn't know you could be godly without being a game-changer.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    7 millions of points if you want Gwenpool...
    That will be a new record.

I don't think GP will beat out Hyperion, but the wild card that makes predictions difficult is that 14.0 may increase scores, because arena grinding is a bit faster now. Players with large rosters could put up higher scores in the same amount of grinding time. I'm still thinking 5.5-6 million, but it could go higher.

I'm aiming for 7 myself, but I doubt it will go that high (which is why I'm aiming for 7: because I don't think it will go that high; if I thought it would go that high I would aim for 8).
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    she won't touch 6 mil
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lucky bastards smfh
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    Perks of being a newbie. I can get her with 1.2 Mil points. *evil laugh*
    we were all there once, just don't envy you after your 2x months are up

• AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    edited July 2017
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    Perks of being a newbie. I can get her with 1.2 Mil points. *evil laugh*
    we were all there once, just don't envy you after your 2x months are up
    Now that was a bummer, I completed my 2 months on 8 July. Now I'm scared.....
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    She will go for 7 million, maybe higher. She's wanted by many people for LOL.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I am lvl 44 but I'll be going for 7.5 mill;)