**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where's all the Emma Frost brag pulls?

Has anyone pulled her yet?

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    In Youtube. I saw Prof Huff getting a 3* if not wrong, and Seatin getting a 4*
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I got her as a 3*
    That’s it, though
    Nothing really to brag about
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I got her as a three star. Also got Omega as a four.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    3* with the lesser offer and duped her with the larger one. Not really brag worthy. Got trolled hard as it did a slow roll over from a 5* Emma only to land on a 3*.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Pulled 5 different 3 Stars. Nothing to brag about here.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Usually the crystals in these offers have 0.8-0.91% odds of pulling the featured 5* champion. Not the case this time.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Guy in one of my line chats pulled a 4* and 5* Emma Frost
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I already have pretty much every 3* dont fancy paying 28 for 5 more 3*s
  • Dmonster69Dmonster69 Posts: 15
    I got her 5*
  • LazerblamLazerblam Posts: 46
    edited September 2018
    Got her 3 star. As others have said, nothing to really brag about. Was very happy not to pull 5 2 stars to be honest, haha. Specially with getting 4 star omega red the other day, first try, now that is something worth bragging about 😉
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I hadn't spent any money on this game in probably 4 or 5 months... figured it's been a while, so I took a chance.

I got all 3-star champs... none of them were new and two of them were Netflix Daredevil.

I have never gotten a 5* from a GMC or FGMC... and my idiotic break from spending was another reminder of why I quit spending on this game in the first place.

Seriously, devs... if you're listening... ADD PITY TIMERS.

Aside from the bugs, one of the main factors in my decision to stop spending is the fact that I am plagued with absolutely horrible luck.

Why should I continue to spend if I NEVER get anything good?

You stop spending money. But two more shall take your place. HAIL KABAM!!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I hadn't spent any money on this game in probably 4 or 5 months... figured it's been a while, so I took a chance.

I got all 3-star champs... none of them were new and two of them were Netflix Daredevil.

I have never gotten a 5* from a GMC or FGMC... and my idiotic break from spending was another reminder of why I quit spending on this game in the first place.

Seriously, devs... if you're listening... ADD PITY TIMERS.

Aside from the bugs, one of the main factors in my decision to stop spending is the fact that I am plagued with absolutely horrible luck.

Why should I continue to spend if I NEVER get anything good?

You stop spending money. But two more shall take your place. HAIL KABAM!!

I had extra cash in the PayPal acct, sprung for the mind manipulation package for the secondary account, pulled 4* taskmaster and Emma frost, used the mutant ag I'd been hoarding. Of course I have no gold, so she's sitting in the rank up queue behind corvus, void, killmonger, sparky, and probably 4/55ing hela.

Haven't spent on the main account in ages tho, as there's no good deals for t5bcs to be had. Last spend was for og vision, who 100%ed ms frost and mr red this EQ, so that was a great investment.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    zk9qxtvto3em.png

No Emma but dupped my Dorm so I’m happy
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Smash wrote: »
    zk9qxtvto3em.png

I'm confused that looks like a three star Emma over on the side there, I have been welding today though so maybe I'm not seeing it right.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    zk9qxtvto3em.png

I'm confused that looks like a three star Emma over on the side there, I have been welding today though so maybe I'm not seeing it right.

He probably just means no significant Emma (4*/5*)
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    zk9qxtvto3em.png

Lol 3*s don’t count bud. 5* or bust for me on grandmaster crystals
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Pulled 5* on first crystal and was hoping to be greedy and dupe her as well with last 4 - lol.

Used her in two wars on defense unduped at R3 with zero kills.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why is Emma even relevant 😂 she is a new champ. She reminds me Mordo: everyone complained about him until people figure him out.