**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My issue with Dungeon Rooms

I was excited fro dungeon rooms at first but quickly realized they are not for me. Not because they lack challenge or fun but it's just a time thing. I rarely have 15-30 minutes to sit down with someone else and get a few runs in dungeons. Usually my MCOC play ranges from the quick log-in to a max of 10 minutes. Only on very difficult quest where I decide to use a boost will I actually sit-down and play the game for an extended period of time. But that is usually only 1-2x's a month on uncollected if the quest requires that. For dungeons you need to be doing them daily in order to get the rewards. I just don't have that time and to find other to play with who also have the time is even harder.

What I would prefer is a small scale team quest. Perhaps like a 6 hour time limit for a small map that you and 3-5 others can go into and play similar to AQ. This would't require everyone to be playing the game together for 20-30 minutes straight but would give you a shorter team quest to provide alternative modes of game play. Dungeons is nice if you have a lot of free time to devote to playing but for those that do not I think this type of gameplay would really give something else for people to look forward to. I think a lot fo the game has gotten stale for people and they are leaving as a result. Kabam needs to put some investment in developing alternate game modes from what has been the same thing for a long time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    I was excited fro dungeon rooms at first but quickly realized they are not for me. Not because they lack challenge or fun but it's just a time thing. I rarely have 15-30 minutes to sit down with someone else and get a few runs in dungeons. Usually my MCOC play ranges from the quick log-in to a max of 10 minutes. Only on very difficult quest where I decide to use a boost will I actually sit-down and play the game for an extended period of time. But that is usually only 1-2x's a month on uncollected if the quest requires that. For dungeons you need to be doing them daily in order to get the rewards. I just don't have that time and to find other to play with who also have the time is even harder.

What I would prefer is a small scale team quest. Perhaps like a 6 hour time limit for a small map that you and 3-5 others can go into and play similar to AQ. This would't require everyone to be playing the game together for 20-30 minutes straight but would give you a shorter team quest to provide alternative modes of game play. Dungeons is nice if you have a lot of free time to devote to playing but for those that do not I think this type of gameplay would really give something else for people to look forward to. I think a lot fo the game has gotten stale for people and they are leaving as a result. Kabam needs to put some investment in developing alternate game modes from what has been the same thing for a long time.

Then also when i hav 3 days to do it. It alot better this timer
  • This were my thoughts when dungeons start (only played two days), and with this new cycles of dungeons (I don't play the first one). But with the cycles being 3 days, I think I'm gonna play this mode, you need to fight 5 levels of map 7 with your best fighters and a good partner to get all the millestones, I think is more reasonable now.

And even if that doesn't adjust to your time, you can always ignore this mode, you don't need to do all that the game offers, is simply too much.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    Agreed, just because a game mode is there doesn't mean you have to do it. I just think more investment in other game modes would be a good idea to keep people engaged with the game.