**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Team to fight the collector

Hey guys, I’ve made it to 5.2.6 and I’m not sure who the best champs would be to use for this quest.
Who would be good to use to fight the collector from my roster?

I have 5/50 Luke Cage unduped, 4/40 archangel duped (close to taking him to rank 5), 4/40 Mephisto duped, 4/40 Magik duped, 4/40 Hulk duped, 4/40 Hulk Ragnarok unduped, 4/40 Nightcrawler duped, 4/40 Ironman Infinity War, 4/40 Blade unduped, 4/40 Thor unduped, 4/40 Starlord duped and 5* 2/35 Winter Soldier unduped. I’ve also got Angela unduped at 3/30 but can take her to 4/40 if I need to.
I’m currently just saving up units and stocking up on revives for this fight.
Also would 1000 units be enough to get uncollected?

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    That hulk will do well for him
  • Options
    Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    I don’t know, but good luck anyway.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Hulk is really good since you can pop L1 revives and deal heavy damage with the 10-15 hits you get in before the Collector kills you with his S1.

NC has potential since he might automatically evade a special or 2, but you'd have to keep him in Neyaphim mode which always runs the risk of having him evade when you don't want him to (like if trying to parry).

If your LC were awakened, he'd be a contender now that his indestructible buff can be refreshed in a fight, but that still seems like it would be tough to pull off.

The rest of your champs probably won't be very effective. Magik 'could' do well IF you're able to get to her S2 and power drain/power lock, but I don't think I've heard of anyone actually being able to do that.

If you have awakened Daredevil (classic) on your roster, he is worth investing sig stones on and bringing up to r4 minimum.

Any champ with S1 power control is also a good option. Hawkeye, Psylocke, Vision, etc, etc.

Guessing you don't have Starky, but if you do, he has a good chance to evade specials as well.

Still, I think that even with your hulk alone, you could probably get the job done using boosts and a good synergy team and still keep it under 1000 units.
  • Options
    ZahidZahid Posts: 49
    I’ll definitely take Hulk then as part of the team and try keep the focus on him.
    I’ve been wanting to dupe Luke Cage for such a long time since I find him so fun to play with but luck hasn’t been on my side.

Hopefully I can take the collector down without using too much units

Thanks a lot for the advice!
  • Options
    Duped LC was my mvp. Watch some videos on how to dodge his l1. Just be able to dodge the last part and it will save you lots of units