**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Loves Hela? Please tell me why!

Seatin lists Hela as a demi-god status.

I'm not sold, why the high rating?

Her 1, 2 + 3 special don't take off any damage whatsoever...

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Youtube hela LOL. she does crazy damage
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Don’t know how you’re playing her but low damage is entirely wrong.
    Just get on YouTube and look up some vids
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    is it the awaken that changes the damage?

no
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    She is the fastest option for LoL. There’s a video of a 4/55 Hela taking rulk down in about 3 minutes
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Any attack using her swords builds souls.

You do this for a while, then you start charging her heavy. As you charge your souls will convert into furies.

Get 6 to 10 furies stacked and she will start doing crazy damage, but you have to fight aggressively or you’ll lose the Furies.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Use the cosmic supremacy synergy, stack like 20 furies and the fight is over, her damage is too good, she fits into some great synergy teams too. A good way to stack furies is save up to an SP1, dash back and charge your block, when you get 3 furies or when the opponent charges at you, release the SP1, that'll get you between 2-4 furies each time. Once you have a decent amount, use the sp2 and you'll do 100,000s damage per combo. Building souls isn't necessary as they'll drain fairly quickly anyways if you have a large amount of furies. The cosmic supremacy synergy is helpful here as you can play moderately aggressive and still be able to keep up your furies. In other words, Hela hits hard.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's her damage potential that makes her so good. The key is to keep building up souls, which come from her intial and medium attacks. If you hold her heavy attack she can gain fury stacks and then her special 1 gives her a fury stack. Usually at 3 stacks of fury she will start to show her good damage. She is my first and only rank 4 5* champ. It took me a little while to get used to her playing style cause you do have to be aggressive while fighting with her but once I got it down I really enjoy playing with her. She has great animations and yeah her damage is insane.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Uh yeah, it probably takes forever to finish shorter fights because Hela takes a while, build up spirits or go straight into sp1 for a nice fury, or alternatively, charge up a heavy attack, get a fury then go in, so many ways to go about it really
  • Awakened Hela is death at any level. She does massive damage and at 1% she doesn’t die, but can still damage you. She’s like the punisher on steroids.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Uh yeah, it probably takes forever to finish shorter fights because Hela takes a while, build up spirits or go straight into sp1 for a nice fury, or alternatively, charge up a heavy attack, get a fury then go in, so many ways to go about it really

It could, but if you have thor ragnarok he gives a synergy with her which lets her start out with 100 souls so you can start you fury stacks right at the beginning.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hela is the ultimate heavy hitter damage dealer. If the fight is long enough for you to build spirits she is insane. Plus add cosmic supremacy synergy for longer fury and 💥
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Pair her with Ghulk, and he makes Omega Red die horribly. But I can’t, personally, make her work. I don’t have the skill set.
  • Thanks everyone! This is really helpful, I'll try some of those strategies. Sounds like even though I play her aggressively I wasn't taking advantage of the multipliers. Gonna go try her now!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    What I love about her is that I can get my 1/10 4* to hit harder than a 5/50 4*.
  • What does Fury do?
    What does Fury do?

Increase her damage, by a decent amount
    Hela was thankfully my first 4*. I'm not a huge fan of her S2, but the rest of her Specials are amazing. Hela can do astonishing amounts of damage if used right. Then she gets Fury, and she can tear the opponent apart at that point.

I find her sp2 great.If you have a few furies stacked up, the armour break is really powerful
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Parry - MLM combos for efficient soul building.

Parry - charge heavy until timer almost expires (max parry max stupefy required) for fury proc

SP2 for Armor Break

Everything added up = Crazy damage

I have her at 3-45 and she will be my first R4
  • Wow... All of you know this game inside and out! Really, I can barely understand half of the short-speak and acronyms, let alone figure out how to apply until your great explanations, much appreciated. Thanks for also showing me how much I have to learn yet haha!
  • Hey guys just want to say thanks again! As suspected I just wasn't using her correctly with her souls and furies. WOW, what a difference your tips have made, so much more fun to play her now!