**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what do yall want reworked more? champs or masteries?

what do yall want reworked more? champs or masteries? 33 votes

CHAMPS
75%
A_Noob_Is1TrektTthunder2058SpeedbumpSungjJCPer14Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverH_B0MBCupidESFGamerTBlackluster_6Avengers320Zeronaut81KngSpcJayCeeButtehrsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortune 25 votes
MASTERIES
24%
HollowbornZzzM1k0rinCoachiditeFurious_Fighter1KRONOSDOUBLEAmazing_Demon05LoctiteSuperGlue 8 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    CHAMPS
    Champs such as colossus and groot need it more than masteries
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    MASTERIES
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg what about masteries such as salve that just suck for higher level players?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    CHAMPS
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg what about masteries such as salve that just suck for higher level players?

True they could do with a buff too tho champ buffs are more important in my opinion
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    MASTERIES
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg they may not have buffed colossus, but they did give him a very good synergy with omega red. not a solution to him sucking, but its a start
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CHAMPS
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg they may not have buffed colossus, but they did give him a very good synergy with omega red. not a solution to him sucking, but its a start

And with Emma Frost too. If you have both OR and EF with Colossus he gets an attack boost and power gain boost for EACH stack of armor. Almost makes me sad I my highest tier of him is 3*.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    MASTERIES
    U just need 16 top champ to play aq, aw, and act or monthly quest. And rework old champ doesnt make significant changes if kabam keep release new champ that, you know, too strong. So masteries for me
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    After recently "discovering" the forums, I seriously reworked my masteries and set a couple new goals on them. Yes, it has made a big difference.