**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m sorry but you brought this upon yourselves

Ok hear me out, kabam this is now on you. Now yes now make champs shock immune and you already know which ones should be shock immune

Awesome a new 5* champ but as you always say “balance” now we deserve blance sooooooo

Where is the blance of unavoidable damage here????? Willpower doesn’t work against him

c6ypb2cvwsns.jpeg

No champ in the game right now can avoid taking damage just by attacking electro

I’m sorry but we as your customers deserve “clarity” here

Please mods I don’t need a earring We your customers don’t need this shut down we need answers

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Thor
    Storm
    Nebula
    Maybe Jane Foster
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Surprised the drop rate on that crystal isn’t 25% and 5* r3-4 science gems included in Spidey wallets 🙄
    Sorry, but unavoidable damage has always been in this game and will always be here. It is basically the only way they make this game "hard". I have other words i want to use but if i do i shall get warnings and whatever. Although, my friend you know as well as the rest of us what this is.

Cold snap willpower works against to lessen the damage

The new death spore willpower doesn’t

Limbo willpower doesn’t

Someone will rank 5 him and place him as war boss

BLANCE THEY PREACH IT but honestly blance isn’t here you know it I know it and any summoner playing for over a year knows it....

They preached more clarity so unless the beta on venom and carnage is a counter there has been no clarity

It’s an addition to wallet wars
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Lol omega red is immune to passive damage like electro’s.

Also ability accuracy reduction champs like blade, archangel, crossbones
    Lol omega red is immune to passive damage like electro’s.

I have blade BW bones aa all at level 99 yet still take damage
    And no I didn’t blow my nits on OR
    Units****
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Ok hear me out, kabam this is now on you. Now yes now make champs shock immune and you already know which ones should be shock immune

Awesome a new 5* champ but as you always say “balance” now we deserve blance sooooooo

Where is the blance of unavoidable damage here????? Willpower doesn’t work against him

c6ypb2cvwsns.jpeg

No champ in the game right now can avoid taking damage just by attacking electro

I’m sorry but we as your customers deserve “clarity” here

Please mods I don’t need a earring We your customers don’t need this shut down we need answers

The answer is As Long As I Can Also Use The Unavoidable Damage For My Advantage, I'm All For It. It's why I duped my iceman, dormmamu, magik. Also why I love my x23, blade, wolvie, even GR, so I can offset that.
    It's only unfair if you don't have the champs, which many don't, but if they do, then hey, it's on like donkey kong in my book.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk?
    We know there is no real balance man.....what are you talking about. There is never a real balance and never will be a real balance. A new champ comes up to completely rip up the contest. The next month after we have picked up that champ his counter comes out and a new champ comes with newer abilities and demolishes us. WELCOME TO THE CONTEST.......where there is no fun and games.

Follow the trend over the last 18 months

There use to be real synergy now it’s bs synergy

I’m sorry but everything I mean everything they introduce is pushing me to retirement

3 years and I might just walk it’s not like improving it’s going south
    Yeah quake is the best answer
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    We know there is no real balance man.....what are you talking about. There is never a real balance and never will be a real balance. A new champ comes up to completely rip up the contest. The next month after we have picked up that champ his counter comes out and a new champ comes with newer abilities and demolishes us. WELCOME TO THE CONTEST.......where there is no fun and games.

Follow the trend over the last 18 months

There use to be real synergy now it’s bs synergy

I’m sorry but everything I mean everything they introduce is pushing me to retirement

3 years and I might just walk it’s not like improving it’s going south

Electro isnt a new defender. How are you upset at a 5* version? Act 5 has like 10 of him. He has counters just every other champ out there.
  • Crossbones ignores his "unavoidable damage" with 3 or more furies
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Crossbones ignores his "unavoidable damage" with 3 or more furies

Who 4/55 or 5/65 Crossbones?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Magic Guard Alakazam.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I can't believe this post obviously you haven't hit lol where you will face...... wait for it.......electro. what's next spidergwen is too hard. Carnage doesn't need a buff he is too hard as he is. If you can't find a way around the opponents abilities you should join a beginner's alliance and practice your skills
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    "Oh no I can't blow through it with Corvus stop cheating"
  • Lol omega red is immune to passive damage like electro’s.

I have blade BW bones aa all at level 99 yet still take damage

You're probably not using Blade correctly.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Fodder for Blade / GR team ... people just gonna regret spending on him
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Fodder for Blade / GR team ... people just gonna regret spending on him
    People running trinity is slowly diminishing, all about Corvus or void
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Can’t wait for the 5* GMC for OG Thor and BW pre v12 to counter Emma. Korg. IMIW...

It’s okay Kabam doesn’t design champs or make decisions for sole purpose of AW defense.
    This is a decision based on game Meta and empirical data since Corvus was added and MD changed.
    Also based on summoner feedback from the guy who posted he wanted 5* Electro in beetween the 100 posts asking for SW.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    1 - Corvus has shock immunity.
    2 - Stop acting like characters don’t regenerate health you nincompoops.

Sometimes
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Omega Red???? Doesn’t take damage from passive damage done by hitting the opponent? Cash money for kabam?