**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About to do my first Labryinth run. I don't have any suicides. Is that something I should consider

FineFine Posts: 78
Pretty straightforward. I'm doing practice runs in LoL using the following team (open to team suggestions as well)and my current mastery setup. I can open up any/all masteries if they will help a good bit. Suggestions?

LoL%20champs_zpssnqmsaaj.jpg

mastery3_zpspn87xide.jpg
mastery_zpsygvadxto.jpg
mastery2_zpsipsudwqy.jpg

Since I'm not using any of my mystics for this (R5s GR, Voodoo, Dorm, Magik, Hood) I could peel off the MD and move those over to anywhere else. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• FineFine Posts: 78
    didn't know that changed with photobucket. Ain't doing that for $400!!! Let me go find another photo dump spot
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't use suicides
    Unless you are using captain marvel at 4/55
    qmgqnv9tdu3c.jpg
    aqj4euroy5gq.jpg
    bxnw58ivdlsr.jpg
    pgzbgrqkssvi.jpg

• CooKakCooKak Posts: 11
    You are going to want energy resistance and pacify maxed for Magik. It will help big time with Limbo. Make sure you start the fight at close to 100% health. Maxing courage will help because you will be reviving with 40% for everyone but Falcon, Magik and War Machine. I used max glass cannon, max assassin, max pacify, max energy resistance.
    Courage only takes place when you drop below 50%. If you start below 50% it is useless
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Courage only takes place when you drop below 50%. If you start below 50% it is useless

Incorrect sir.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why do you have MD when you're using a Tech champ?
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

rank 3/3 = "Increase the Attack of all champions by 20% while they're below 50% health"
    edited July 2017
    That's just my usual mastery setup. I'm seriously stacked with Mystic champs. Looking for a good setup with the above roster specifically for LoL
    You can ditch perfect block and stand your ground also. Better served in something that increases attack.