**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bans on Piloting

So my family operates in like a web of accounts, I create a couple of my own but mainly it’s just the five, we login for each other and play quests for each other not war just quests really, I was wondering if this was against policy or their terms of service so I. An stop and not get banned, once again, it’s just my family of five and we all login to each other’s accounts to keep up with the daily rewards and quests and stuff, pls help

Comments

• Aq is going to be so much fun going forward
  • Th3_Judge wrote: »
    So my family operates in like a web of accounts, I create a couple of my own but mainly it’s just the five, we login for each other and play quests for each other not war just quests really, I was wondering if this was against policy or their terms of service so I. An stop and not get banned, once again, it’s just my family of five and we all login to each other’s accounts to keep up with the daily rewards and quests and stuff, pls help

This may seem harsh, but that conduct is prohibited by the terms of service. Unfortunately, there are many people that abuse these restrictions in the competitive parts of the game, and that forces the game operators to try to curtail the behavior. It isn't always practical to target only the worst offenders.

Strictly speaking, if you pick up your brother's phone and launch the game so he gets today's calendar crystal, that's technically account sharing. I don't know how they would possibly detect it if you restricted your activity to only doing that, but I have to state it is still technically prohibited. Where you really run the significant risk of getting caught and banned is if you log into someone else's account on your phone, or when you actually play content for someone else in their account.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Aq is going to be so much fun going forward

If you can't run AQ without piloting even with the flexibility battlegroups that can run different maps... better replace a few members. It's fine with me if fewer alliances can run map 6 though lol
  • Aq is going to be so much fun going forward

If you can't run AQ without piloting even with the flexibility battlegroups that can run different maps... better replace a few members. It's fine with me if fewer alliances can run map 6 though lol

It's probably going to come down to that..I guess it good that bgs can pick their own map now so that helps but I think you'll see people hang it up that otherwise wouldn't...I get war the other stuff I don't see it as a problem, but I'm not Kabam so I guess it doesn't really matter what I think though
  • Th3_Judge wrote: »

Hi,

Sharing your account with any other player for any reason is against the terms of service and can risk actions being taken against your account. Please only play the account or accounts that belong to you and do not share your login information with anyone.
This discussion has been closed.