**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-Men Mafia (Gold 3) Alliance Looking for Active Players

X-Men Mafia (X-Maf) is recruiting!

We've got a very good group of players, all skill levels and roster sizes, but we're looking to replace a few inactives. Minimum of 8 5/50 4 star champs would be preferred, but 12 or more would be ideal.

Participation in AW, AQ (map 3, so no donations required) and alliance events are required. Communication handled via CHQ primarily, contact me in game (Storm_Shadow) or CHQ (Storm_Shadow#fWCQ) if interested!

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    As of about an hour ago, we now have 2 open spots. 2 very strong players were let go due to inactivity and lack of communication, which are 2 of the most basic requirements of any alliance.

This is a great group to play for and with, very knowledgeable in all aspects. They've pushed me to better my play and my roster, but not so much for the benefit of the alliance, but for myself as well. I joined about 6 months ago with a roster of under 250 champs and a rating of 250k. I'm now at 331/476k with the biggest strides being my 5 star roster, going from 8 or 9 of them up to nearly 40 today, with a good number duped and working on leveling them. I credit my alliance big time for helping me with these additions!

We're not looking for boss killers or amazing AW defenders, but if you are one that's great. If you can put forth the effort, show up for AW and AQ and communicate, this is an alliance that would love to have you and help you along your path.
  • BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    Leader of this X-Men Mafia here. A few notes about us!

We ranked Gold 3 last season but we were literally one win away from Gold 2 (under 50k points...)

We’ve also had discussions about possibly opening one BG of Map 4 in AQ.

Alliance events are mandatory but there’s no minimum score as long as you add something and we hit all the milestones as an alliance.

We’re chill but structured.

Also, I give good roster advice (or so I’ve heard) so there’s that. 😎

Come join us 🌷
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    GI can I join you
    I have some good Aw Defender And I work Very Good at AQ My Name Is issamaf80 in The game my Rating is 100k +
    And I do Map 3 Very Easy
    We've had a flurry of activity over the last couple of days and have made some membership changes.

Should anyone be interested in joining us going forward, please message me or any of the officers and we can see what spots we might have open.
    Bump. Open spot, currently Gold 3 at nearly a 13 mil rating. Come join us!
    Bump. Spot opening for an officer going on hiatus. Must be available ASAP.
    One current opening, one more forthcoming as a result of a player retirement after AW season.

Are you looking to move up from a silver or bronze alliance? Do you have experience as an officer in a higher tier and want a break with some decent rewards?

Come talk to us.