**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone had similar experience?

Active player, been playing for 4 months. Grateful to have some decent and fun champs.
Number of 4* and 5* champs: 23
Tech: 6
Skill: 5
Cosmic: 5
Mystic: 4
Science: 3
Mutant: NIL

In spite of how I never had a mutant champ beyond 3*, I'm just curious to know if you've had similar experience (being around 4 months in this game) of not pulling any champs of a certain class(4* or above)? Am I the only one?
e5c02vh4ul2v.jpg
n7byb2z9qnxd.jpg

Anyone had similar experience? 47 votes

Yes, I don't have champs of a certain class(4* or above)
57%
winterthurHorror_punkKaruseusScottryanIl_JooO2darkfireIksdjvanAnonymous346SceptilemaniacFurious_Fighter1YouconfusedCupidSandeepSMelkerlanneroRepto2310or_StrongThunder5715SnurrisAleorThatOneMasterGamer 27 votes
No, I have champs from every class (4 months in game)
42%
TheTAbyssMayhemColleenDarkrider05Daredevil222DankestChefItsTheBroskiKingsumNoob2435V1PER1987JayCeejkcjmijiHerrPopopSupermanafficinadoLordNeoSPIDERMANANTMANSpidey983LoctiteSuperGlueXN0nameXSuel 20 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have been playing this game for about 7 months now and my best mystic 4* is guillotine (one of only 4 mystic 4* with duped IF and Loki and unduped JF as other 3) and I don't have any mystic 5*
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    For a long time i had no skill 4* pulls, now i have 4. And i have more science than any other class.

For 5*s, my first was cosmic, second was mutant, third was cosmic, 4th was mutant, 5th science and 6th mutant
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    It will take at least a year before you get all the classes and a decent enough roster to 100% Act 4 and beyond.

Two years into the game (started Aug 2016) I sold 60 4* champs out of spite. I still have 50, 30 are R5 and 20 are R4.
    This game is a game of progression. It's like a marathon. Sprinting will get you disappointed. Patience is key

It took me 10 months before I got my first 5*, you already have two.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I have 31 5 stars. Only 2 are science. Happens all the time buddy. And guess what, I got 11 t4cc science in the inventory waiting to be used.
  • @raffster a year to complete act 4? Seems too long. I’m not even a year in and had act 4 100% months ago and did completion on act 5 last month.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    You certainly don’t need a year to complete act 4 and I’ve been playing almost exactly 10 months and I’ve got 10 5* champs

My advice to op is to wait for a medium tier mutant to come up in the basic arena and grind for them

Some one like storm or cyclops just so you have a mutant for class specific tasks who’s not a big disadvantage

And yes I know how you feel about the class problems, all my 5* champs are mystic skill and tech.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    While I have 4-stars of every champ, mystics are definitely in the minority annd mutants are plentiful.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I've been playing for a couple years now, but when I started I definitely had a lack of tech champs of any decent rarity (as in 4* or above) for quite a while. It's evened out much better now. What I can say is just give it time and you'll eventually see things even out.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pretty common to see that with only 23 pulls. But you can't complain about your pulls. You have had good results for that amount of pulls. I can't tell if you're complaining or not. I would gladly trade you my duped 5* Colossus or 5* Magneto for your IM IW or Doc Ock
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    you have Magik and imiw, can cover most of content with those 2, don't really need all classes. becomes an issue only when you have t4cc burning
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    Been playing since the game came out. I didn't even have my first 4* until 4 months in. 😂
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Pretty common to see that with only 23 pulls. But you can't complain about your pulls. You have had good results for that amount of pulls. I can't tell if you're complaining or not. I would gladly trade you my duped 5* Colossus or 5* Magneto for your IM IW or Doc Ock

I'm not complaining, like I said I'm grateful to have my champs. I just wanna know how common/uncommon my situation is. Anyway thanks for the comment! :smile:
  • Yes, I don't have champs of a certain class(4* or above)
    I don't have science champ and have only 2 mutant and my luck goes to tech tier lol
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    same here for a long time i had only one mutant and its the one class that I don't have much of
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Back in my first few months of playing, I couldn't pull a skill 4 or 5 star for the life of me (back in late 2016) ... but over time and lots and lots of grinding, that went away/get all the things!.
    When I meant completion I meant 100% exploration of Act 4. These two terms in the game are still quite confusing, honestly.

i completed Act 4 around 6 months with one R5 4* and 4 R4 4*s. But it wasn't until I had at least 5 R5 4*s when I explored Act 4.

Pulling x amount of chanps take sometime, but you're gonna get there soon enough.
    You're gonna get to this soon enough. Don't stress about getting champs, like me.

d0mz1vwxfwiy.jpeg
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Haha 4 months... you are basically just starting.

So yes, everyone had this exact same experience when they were just starting.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I played for nearly 2 years now
    My 5* roster is what’s giving me headache

3 tech
    5 muts
    5 cosmic
    6 skills
    8 science

1 mystic
    Hahaha **** like that happens bro
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    When i first started i had 30+ 4*s before i got my first Cosmic, 5* were barely in the game at that point
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Wow, can I just comment on your 5* pulls... You are extremely lucky.
    IMIW, Magik, and Doc Oc... go hit up the slots, my friend.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Get that thor og to 4/40
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    3 years in game and still 3 mutant in 5*
    Which includes magneto 3x duped, collosus and Cyclops duped
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    3 years in game and still 3 mutant in 5*
    Which includes magneto 3x duped, collosus and Cyclops duped

Stings, doesn't it? When I spin my 5* crystals I repeat out loud: Please don't suck... Please don't suck... it doesn't seem to help much. Doing that I still duped my Colossus and Falcon. Maybe I need to reverse psychology my spins.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Got mutant finally
    He's ICE ICE BOBBY
    Straight to rank 4/55 and awakened
    Waiting worth i guess