**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need ally where everyone participates daily

Want an ally where everybody plays. No matter what rank it is...silver gold, doesn’t matter just want active players. 30 actives if possible. I have LINE. I have 1more account also I’d like to take into new ally. My account is 212k with good champs. I prefer adult ally. My in game name is same if u want to check my profile. I’ve played in gold 3, but like I said would join any with active daily players.

No donations.

Thanks

Comments

• DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    ykypsuc2dkmb.png
  • RealMickeyDRealMickeyD Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    Hey add me on line. Realmickeyd
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    add me in line Kapsdan1. but we do map 45444. active but relaxed no event minimums. great brunch of people
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    If you’re ok to download Telegram you can join us!
  • We have two spots open, all daily active members, and have line. I added you as a friend in game
  • ZxxxZxxx Posts: 5
    We have 3 spots open, look me up
    Still need ally where all are active
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    edited September 2018
    tngpjypf8dkn.png
    We would love to have you. AQ is 55543 and wars run regularly. Can give more details on LINE if interested.
    Line ID - akashpatre
    Ingame - Starscean98
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
    Ok my last effort guys. I have join 3 ally’s that told me everyone participates. The first had 15 players active, the second 20. The third had 20 actives also.

So LOOKING for a ally with at least 25 active players. I’m tired of being the one always killing the boss in AQ and AW. Isn’t there an ally where others are active and help me out? This is literally my last effort to find an active ally. I will literally quit this game, I thought I would give 1more ally a chance. And please don’t respond to this post saying ur ally is very active if you know it isn’t.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hit me up if you can handle a lane in Tier 4/5 in gold 2 and map 5 on day 1 and 3. We clear with 3BGs and do war every time with 3BGs.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line

6054ahhbin5w.png
    h4hwnusywfjq.png
  • Try [nx-04]
  • Hey. We got some core active summoners. And building I and others are capable of getting the boss kills for both Aw & Aq. You can look over link below. You may not have to quit after all.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/97830/fyeo-all-you-need-to-know-join-our-alliance#latest
  • @Dtyttfthg
    If you're still seeking an alliance, look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a relaxed/retirement but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <--- ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

I sent you an invite and request in game.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating

g2n2koree1kd.jpg
    2p4mipf4d59b.jpg
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.