**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice Armor Equivalent

Are there any other champions that can take a special 3 with little damage like the 5% limit that Iceman has with his Ice Armor? If so, who are they and how do they trigger their respective safeguards?

Comments

• JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Luke Cage awakened (He has indestructible buff at beginning of fight and a long cool down timer to reset), Gwenpool awakened (not so much limiting damage but she cannot die from a special attack), Killmonger (if you have the indestructible buff up by launching his sp 2), Magneto awakened (cannot lose more than 30%ish (guessing) health from a single source), I may be wrong on this as I don't use her but Phonix awakened (has the regen at a death inflicting blow).

Anyone else, please correct me if I am wrong on any of these.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Jestress wrote: »
    Lesser versions:

GP - duped - no more than 25%
    Korg - no more 120% of attack
    Meph - has to have souls, will recharge health before dying
    Punisher - dupe - % to endure last hit
    Hela - has to have furies to grant indestructible
    Heimdall - synergy - any one teamed with him
    Mags (both) - duped - % based on sig to take percent damage from single source

To provide a little more insight to mags, a duped red mags can't take more than 15% dmg from single source. Pretty useful against collector or one hit KO enemies.

That's only with the highest sig.

Got him, 4* 3/30, sig lev 20 and it's %23.22
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Maxed red mag is 7%...closest to iceman
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Lesser versions:

GP - duped - no more than 25%
    Korg - no more 120% of attack
    Meph - has to have souls, will recharge health before dying
    Punisher - dupe - % to endure last hit
    Hela - has to have furies to grant indestructible
    Heimdall - synergy - any one teamed with him
    Mags (both) - duped - % based on sig to take percent damage from single source

To provide a little more insight to mags, a duped red mags can't take more than 15% dmg from single source. Pretty useful against collector or one hit KO enemies.

Won't collector still kill him? Sp3 instantly knocks out opponent. But no one would bring magneto to fight collector anyway.

Also sentry is another, at max sig, when you lose your combo(when not on combo shield mode), you have a 100% chance to go indestructible. It stills works at lower sig, just more risky.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Collector has bane ,so doesn't really matter :p
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you have Hulk Ragnarok and Thor Ragnarok together, Gulk becomes indestructible when his health drops below 20% for the first time. If you are hit hard by a massive SP that takes him below that threshold, he'll go to 1% and not die. This is particularly helpful against champs like Omega Red: I drove Omega Red to a SP3, which he used to take me down, but that 1% kept me alive and the passive DOT his SP3 triggers fed Face Me, so I ended up fully recovering 100% health following.
  • RecarmelRecarmel Posts: 7
    Nebula