**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Video Evidence of MCOC Sucking!

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, Kabam obviously has no idea why or how these bugs are occuring. We know this since the bugs aren't fixed. Hence this thread. Prepare for an onslaught of images that have been ignored by Kabam and horrified users for a long time now! Fixes would be appreciated! Let's embark on our journey through the Battlerealm!

I spotted a familiar foe in the distance. I needed a Guardian to take him down. The aggressive Drax was my first choice. Unfortunately, when charging the enemy, he forgot how to fight.
j6ljwc2ok34w.gif

Well, I couldn't rely on Drax to guard the galaxy, so I turned to Gamora. She must have short legs, though.
dgu8kzht6no0.gif

Something was deeply wrong. My champions were not performing how they should. I gave up on the Guardians and moved on. Wolverine was the next victim of Kabam's Beta Team neglectfulness. The enemy had begun to engage me. I jumped back, knowing that my Mastery of Dexterity would allow me to evade the incoming blow since my backwards movement was not quite complete! Only it didn't. My evade failed, and my Wolverine was out for the count.
2wzghiqefub2.gif

The Contest was crumbling around me. My champions weren't acting as they should. A Juggernaut confronted me, and I turned to one of the most powerful champs, Scarlet Witch. Unfortunately, she didn't follow my commands. I tried to dash back, as the white dot on screen shows, but she stood still and got pummeled.
yhe31aumf3t2.gif

I was confused. I attempted to use Scarlet again, hoping for a better result. Instead, as the white dot shows, I frantically attempted to hit the enemy. She wouldn't listen until the enemy had time to deflect the blows.
vv176drixx4f.gif

Scarlet died after that fight. She couldn't land hits, and she Degenerated into oblivion. I had to escape. I moved a tile on the quest board, only for the Contest to load and load and load and load. I couldn't move. I was frozen.
te98i64ytkyr.gif

Things had gone far enough. I uninstalled the game, and moved on with my life.

Okay, that last part isn't true, not for me, anyway. But it is true for many. They are faced with this atrocity of a game and just leave. That's what many have done, and the Summoner decline can't be slowing down. Kabam needs to step up it's game with the Beta Team. Trust me, the amount of money you have to pay the extra two dozen people we need in there will get spent on this game by every user who finally got to play a working game again. Instead of letting these obvious and frequent issues slide by, hire some people to fix them before they're released to your loyal customers, because we're losing confidence in you quickly. I hope I got some laughs, and I hope this helps mods know what to pass onto the game team. Thanks for reading, and let's get this game fixed so we can have more awesome challenges like this new Spidey quest!
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    YES! I've experienced pretty much all of them, but mostly the Scarlet Witch-Juggernaut one. On all champions, of course. KABAM TAKE NOTICE!
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    This violates forum rules.

...where did you get that idea?
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    This violates forum rules.

...where did you get that idea?

because it doesn't leave them an opportunity to deny the problem or blame the user.

****, you're right.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    The whiff is the most annoying to me. On the plus side, at least it does that to the AI sometimes also.
    The whiff is the most annoying to me. On the plus side, at least it does that to the AI sometimes also.

Yes, whiffing gets old VERY fast. It happens to me with Wolverine, Agent Venom, and all female characters with that basic and generic fighting style. For me, though, Dexterity is the worst. I can at least block after I whiff, but that gives up a whole combo and/or SP move, which easily kills in higher content.
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    YES! I've experienced pretty much all of them, but mostly the Scarlet Witch-Juggernaut one. On all champions, of course. KABAM TAKE NOTICE!

Please do. We'd all love it if you would notice this. We don't like dying from glitches that are out of our hands.
    I couldn't capture the Evade/hit bug. Don't know if it was fixed or if I finally got lucky when I wanted to be unlucky, but it didn't happen.
    Kabam, this thread displays a lot of the bugs still in the game right now. It would be great if you could check it out.
    Agreed, I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure many other Summoners would as well.
    What else is fun is how much my phone heats up while playing. I couldn't even attempt a legends run if I wanted to because my phone would melt before I am halfway through.
    I just PMd @Kabam Wolf to let him know I've caught some footage. We'll see what happens.
    What else is fun is how much my phone heats up while playing. I couldn't even attempt a legends run if I wanted to because my phone would melt before I am halfway through.

Same here. It happens on other games for me, too, but not near as bad as MCOC. I almost burnt my face when I lost a fight and frustratedly put the tablet on my head.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

It's been happening a lot on mine too since the most recent update. That and the battery drains a lot faster.
    My battery drains if I have it plugged in while playing also, it just drains slower. But you are right, I didn't have as much of a problem with that before the update. Still heated up, but not this quickly.
    Lemme guess.....
    This whole heating up device thing is probably going to add fuel to the fire that is the Apple-Android disparity in this game. Ever since I switched to Apple, I never ONCE felt any excess heat. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys use android.
    Lemme guess.....
    This whole heating up device thing is probably going to add fuel to the fire that is the Apple-Android disparity in this game. Ever since I switched to Apple, I never ONCE felt any excess heat. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys use android.

You guessed correctly. Android fries like bacon when you try to play this game.
    Also, and it was a while ago so I don't remember as well...
    My android, which I started MCOC on, whenever I was on, started to burn like wildfire. Now we have TWO reasons for kabam to take notice.
    Lemme guess.....

Yes, I too use android. At least until I can find a way to secretly purchase a new iPad without my wife finding out.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Lemme guess.....

Yes, I too use android. At least until I can find a way to secretly purchase a new iPad without my wife finding out.

You can't. Women always find out. She will know.
    I guess, due to this clear difference between the two devices, some Summoners might have to just bite the bullet.... or in this case, the Apple. at6hok57y48h.png
    Get it???
    it was a really bad joke anyway.
    Lemme guess.....

Trust me...I know :(
    Lemme guess.....

But if @Kabam Miike or @Ad0ra_ wants to give out free devices again this year please hook me up.
    Lemme guess.....

Actually, unless there isn't a single woman working at Kabam, my previous statement was a lie. They haven't found out how to fix these bugs.
This discussion has been closed.