**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Rogue be able to Replicate Emma F. Diamond Form?

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Just Curious and i think it would be awesome to see Rogue in a Stolen Diamond form lol

Should Rogue be able to Replicate Emma F. Diamond Form? 58 votes

Yes
60%
Whododo872mostlyharmlessnThestoryteller6belli300JadedK1lltasticTiago1980MagrailothosVivek_786RichTheManHeadrollerClintonwalls101AromaticCoffeeDOKTOROKTOPUSBruce12342SpiderCools[Deleted User]Raymundo86WerewrymPanchulon21 35 votes
No
39%
Alex_sc11MegaSkater672StarKingmum_m2FrostyKDoggg2017Alex13369Foxhero007hendroidsvWillis1519Furious_Fighter1Cadillac_puss123taojay1KerneasDRTOCh1efsterPaytoPlayColonaut123spaceoctopusKRONOSDOUBLE 23 votes

Comments

• GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    From a game mechanism no as it is not technically a buff, but from a comic book perspective yes. Rogue is able to steel any other mutants ability. So if she was to touch Emma Frost she would steel her ability to turn to diamonds. Given this she should be able to steel it, however not sure how that would work in the game. But in a match-up against Emma Frost I don't see it really benefiting Rogue much so probably not something worth lobbying for.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Yes
    I voted yes because it would be cool to see but I have a feeling if they actually tried it the game would crash forever.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No
    Like...Imagine her SP3. She'd replicate the form multiple times, or at least both forms at once, which would be OP, right ?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes
    Not because I think it’s a thing that SHOULD happen, but because it’d be a thing that I’d WANT to happen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    But again, comics are almost irrelevant to the game mechanics. They only matter to some abilities, and sometimes not even that
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    But again, comics are almost irrelevant to the game mechanics. They only matter to some abilities, and sometimes not even that

Thank you Captain Obvious. That was stated.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Just gonna drop the fact that Rogue gained Moon Knights MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

pjby2c2nprq9.jpg
    No. Is not a buff

Would you consider a multiple personality disorder to be a buff? I don't think so.

I'm talking about the game, and your answer is based on a comic when you know and said that this game is different?
    Moon knight doesn't have a multiple personality disorder buff or ability. At least he doesn't in this game, so rogue can't replicate anything like that.

Emma Frost's Diamond form is not a buff. Is a passive ability. And when that passive ability is triggered, she gains passive stats (and other abilities). Neither of those are buffs, apart from the Prowess.

Again, I'm talking about the game. Buffs have their own meaning on this game.