**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet witch 5*

She is one of the old favourites of the game. Everyone loves her and it would be awesome if you guys could add her as a 5* champion. Even if you make her as a reward for completing Labyrinth 2 I'm sure many players would go for her. I hope you all see this and bring her in. I know she was to OP as a 5* but that was before you introduced 6* champs. I'm sure many would agree to see a crystal or a reward function to see a 5* scarlet witch

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    a 4/55 duped scarlet witch would completely annihilate anything in her path. 5* and 6* champs would be like butter and scarlet witch would be a hot knife. still too OP for a 5* in my opinion
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    We have 6* corvus and domino who tear through everything. I have even seen domino r2 6* take out rol WS in 18 hits. Even 6* SW wouldn't be able to do that
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    We have 6* corvus and domino who tear through everything. I have even seen domino r2 6* take out rol WS in 18 hits. Even 6* SW wouldn't be able to do that

Not disagreeing with your example...but with Scarlet it has more to do with her abilities more than raw damage output. I sometimes think that when Kabam readjusted her a week or so after the initial 12.0 nerf it effected their ability to scale her signature as a 5* (as compared to the 4*) and that is why we will most likely never see a 5* version of her. (just a hypothesis)