**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who do you need to finish off your collection

9ydofoeekeay.jpg

I still need, Beast, Emma Frost, Moon Knight, Massacre, Gweenpool, Immortal Iron Fist, Venom, Heimdall, Ultron Prime, Howard the Duck, and Ghost. Don't worry about star designations or rank just who else do you need to complete your collection.

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I actually have every character except for the Trophy characters, due to the fact that I still do value three-stars.

The character I truly want is Kang. I know he's not that great. But man. I am about as old-school as it gets as a fan, and while I recognize that I'm not likely to ever get my hands on a Thanos, not having him and Kang drives me up the wall
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I was not going to count Kang or Thanos as I am not quite sure how to get them other then a gifting crystal for Kang.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I was not going to count Kang or Thanos as I am not quite sure how to get them other then a gifting crystal for Kang.

Understood. Then I feel fortunate in that I can use each character, though I freely admit some are three-stars
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Me to man a good number are three stars for me.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Tech: Kang and OG ultron
    Cosmic: Thanos and corvus glaive :cry:
    Mystic: IIF
    Science: Cap IW
    Skill: None
    Mutant: goldpool, red DP and emma frost
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Any star? Im more of a collector for unique 2*
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If we're counting any rarity, then all I'm missing are Emma Frost, Ultron Prime, Kang and Thanos.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    About a fifth of that list haha..
  • I still need Domino, Goldpool, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Taskmaster, Masacre, Korg, Immortal Iron Fist, Thanos, Heimdall, Kang, Ultron (Classic), Ghost, and Red Skull
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Champs that I don't have as a 3* or higher: OG Ultron, Deadpool, OG Vision, Thanos, Goldpool and Sabretooth.

I think Kang, Ultron, Goldpool and Thanos are only available as 4* or higher.

Only "normal" champ I don't have is Sabretooth. Will be adding Emma once available in arena.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    The rarest one may be the 4* Ultron Prime.

I thought it should be Thanos.

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Is there a 4* Ultron Prime
    LOL gives a 5*
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    With goldpool. Can I get a gold series of every champ?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I need a buch. Back in 2017 before second batch of 5 stars were added I sold like 50 rank 4 4 stars most of them high dupes trying to dupe SL.

I got Rhino, Ronan, Juggs, WS, Storm 😢
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Among the regular champions, I'm just missing Iron Fist (Immortal), Redpool, Massacre, Corvus Glaive, Captain America (Infinity War), Groot, Doctor Voodoo, and Emma Frost.

I'm also missing the rare champions: Thanos, Kang, Ultron (classic), and Goldpool.

I'm still annoyed that I wasn't even able to participate in the arena to earn Goldpool because my skill level wasn't high enough at the time and I wasn't willing to spend actual money to get a ticket.