**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [Merged Threads]

Julianmedina119Julianmedina119 Posts: 59
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Was I. The middle of dungeons 7 and connection timed out anyone else having issues?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yup same here typical kabam -.-
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    Yup. It takes all the fun out of it when you can’t keep it together, Kabamily.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Same. In arena tho
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Same, we were doing dungeon 7 and just boosted. Only had this time before bed to do all milestones...now will lose items and dark artifacts...
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    me too
  • Was just using my 5* refreshed blade since its science anyway I’ll be able to get him refreshed since it’s your fault @Kabam Miike
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It was a nice to have few days with no server problems. Old habits die hard.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    This S##ks was in a dungeon,
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Hampsters at full power! They kinna take any more!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Same.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Just finished winning a fight in UC timed out on the victory screen. Looking forward to redoing the fight with 50% life.

Seemed to happed at 2200 CST almost on the dot.
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    edited September 2018
    Klassic caskam
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    In middle of dungeons and game kicked me out.. can't login back...
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    On the plus side (how dare I think positively!), this is the first server failure in awhile. Or at least it feels like it's been awhile.
  • XmathersXmathers Posts: 3
    Yeah constant Problems connecting to network. Restarting the game, Router or switching to Cellular did not correct anything.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    This is why dungeons will always suck. Bout to win in my final needed room to max rewards and the game goes down. So I lose half the points I already had instead of completing the dungeon and maxing rewards.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Yup. I was only 1500 points from my last milestone in dungeons. Won't hit it now.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Lost my only poison immune champ on the poison path because the gameplay got really choppy. Then lost half of DV’s health without even getting to fight. Another job well done by kabam
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yup kabam broke their server again
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    it's nice when their game messed up and we paid the price in AQ/dungeon
    give me back my half health, kabam!!
  • Ditto.
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    edited September 2018
    Isn’t there a redundant server setup of some sort? How is this still going on? How does it take years to figure this out? smh
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Here we go again
  • They should freeze everyone’s games when this happens so nothing happens to our characters when fighting
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Same...about to take boss out dungeon 6 and this **** happens...again! Now I loose 3 champs.
  • Honestly this is really starting to look embarrassing guys. Fix your game.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    So am I just screwed out of my current dungeon run?
This discussion has been closed.