**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• damnn kabam stop using potato get a real server already
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    These dumb maitenances ruin dungeons. I’ve been waiting weeks to do dungeons again, and the one time I’m available to do one the game crashes. I brought my R5 5*s into a dungeon. And now the game crashes, and now my best champs are now wasted and unusable for 4 days and only getting 500 points for it. At least pause dungeon timers or at least tell us 5 minutes prior to
    this shutdown. This needs to stop.

x21xwr2ioikw.png
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Ah emergency maintenance, the most reliable part of this game. Or by Kabam-logic, a "quality of life balance" feature

Like the automated banner on connection failure.. time to purge the cache.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited September 2018
    People spend so much of money on this game. I think very few games are of such type where people despite spending so much of money and in turn the owners earning money still has trouble. Infact this is the 1st game I saw having connections problems so frequently. Hardly do we get any token of appreciation. Fun fact is that we have to beg it then also some times it gets rejected. I'm done. Now I'll be penalized with half health loss. Many will lose their dungeons session. We aren't free 24×7 to play this game right. We have some free times to play this game as we all are busy in real life. Now I'll be holding back my team mates as I'm no more available. Can't say more. The game is really unstable ATM since 3 months.yluthafq1zmu.png.
    db40u22zacd1.png
    l7yt32qdcb0m.png
  • SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    Anyone else?
  • same here
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Yeah Kabaam why can’t you give us our stuff that we are losing because your game is always down.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Champions that get wasted in dungeons when the server goes down don’t get refreshed. Is this intentional?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I was pleasantly surprised to find that I came back to having won my fight, no health penalty or anything.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Me too
  • Hi All!

Are you able to login into Marvel Contest Of Champions now?
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I get in the game for about 1 min the. It goes back down again
  • Team_Sly wrote: »
    I get in the game for about 1 min the. It goes back down again

Please restart your device and try again.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Funny how the servers always seem to crash more when dungeons come back. It’s almost like causation.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Emergency maintenance
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    is game down again? I cant login
  • CJDorro12CJDorro12 Posts: 9
    Gotta agree, not fair that we grind theae dungeons only to have the game go down for maintenance, I’m sure there will be no compensation for it
This discussion has been closed.