**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drax Angela or Morningstar

Which 5 star would you take to R4? I could take up Drax or Angela now or wait for the mystic t4cc. I only have enough t2 alpha for one of them. Thanks.

Drax Angela or Morningstar 56 votes

Drax (duped)
16%
TendersquadFoxhero007Anonymous346ShadeZeroSavio444XxLoganTDCxXJayCeeTopCat87Hfchang 9 votes
Angela (unduped)
44%
Timone147mostlyharmlessnSmokingSurferTrektBUNGALNGALSpider1man11111DoctorJAshok1504Werewrymissamaf80science22DankestChefRicemanAtticus9090Nodude78EnderDraco58crystaldsmithdarshakiyoZJoePNb2121 25 votes
Morningstar (unduped)
39%
DL864danielmathHell_GoliathSungjDarkrider05Dean9300450DOKTOROKTOPUSJEbertDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756taojay1Quatre_1988BlackFreQuencyMelDanBanaV1PER1987ShadPrinceFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671SidDDragonIron_spider1 22 votes

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Angela (unduped)
    Depends on what your using the champ for.

AQ? AW Defense? AW Offense? Regular Questing? Etc......

I have all 3 as 5*s. I’d go with angela mainly bc of her raw damage after passing one bar of power. You won’t regret it if you take her to r4.

Morningstar would be my second choice though
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Morningstar (unduped)
    Morningstar takes time to ramp up but at 5 souls she is far better than Angela...amazing block proficiency,life steal,unblockable sp2 which will help u against autoblock champs
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Morning star is quite complicated..I have her as 6 star..recently took Angela to r4 and she hits like a truck..I would say go with angela
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Drax (duped)
    take up Drax he need some loving.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    honestly none of the above 3 mentioned.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Angela (unduped)
    Just not Drax since the "Frame Rate" enhancement has seriously reduced his usability against the likes of Spiderman, and even Quake...
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Angela (unduped)
    Angela. Such an underrated beast.