**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I still have no summoner advancement rewards after 2 hours of wait

I keep on logging in every 15 minutes with still no rewards. My ingame name is craigpatrick31 and i am an officer in the [sliky] band of mutants alliance. My fellow officer Xman 1011 has his. Please send them soon. Many thanks

Comments

• YendorPrimsYendorPrims Posts: 1
    Same. My gamer tag is YendorPrims.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I keep on logging in every 15 minutes with still no rewards. My ingame name is craigpatrick31 and i am an officer in the [sliky] band of mutants alliance. My fellow officer Xman 1011 has his. Please send them soon. Many thanks

It can take more than two hours to get them. You have to be patient. They haven't come until sometimes 5 hours after the previous one ended.
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    Thawnim wrote: »

It can take more than two hours to get them. You have to be patient. They haven't come until sometimes 5 hours after the previous one ended.

hes is right you know