**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam make a DC Universe version of MCOC?

CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Does anyone else think Kabam should make a DC Comic version of MCOC? I think they should cause that would be so awesome. Havin Batman and super man and all the different types and suits for the Warriors. Or better yet, that would be the name. DC World of Warriors!

Should Kabam make a DC Universe version of MCOC? 148 votes

Yes, Kabam make DC World of Warriors.
35%
VandalSavageOngellICRUSHYOUDEADLastPlayerXAgentOfSHIELDCaptain_007_Laserbreaktrey92008JustArandomGuyhereexplorershanePlayer567RichTheManNoCharlesSonOfGwyn4funZzzCiglusjrCraigpatrick31AthazagoraSuperCoolPandaz 53 votes
No, Kabam should just leave MCOC by itself
64%
ArcDeAngelusEtaki_LirakoiCrusherOfDreamsGroundedWisdomNoobeeusRotmgmoddyNEORagamugginGunnerArtttonGunzoKronos987654321Swe_wolfisA_Noob_Is1TheLazyKingJRock808King_Cobra735KyrieRedOzzieontI_ForgotTheManMythLegend 95 votes

Comments

• CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
    Yeah but they would have to make it just how they did MCOC cause if u didn't kno, MCOC is the most played IOS and Android game ever.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Ciglusjr wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Kabam should make a DC Comic version of MCOC? I think they should cause that would be so awesome. Havin Batman and super man and all the different types and suits for the Warriors. Or better yet, that would be the name. DC World of Warriors!

What? You havent seen enough bugs with Spidey's evade that now you want Superman to be bugsy??!
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yeah but they would have to make it just how they did MCOC cause if u didn't kno, MCOC is the most played IOS and Android game ever.

So you want the exact same game twice? Make another account.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    There is injustice 2 if you wanna play a dc game instead of mcoc
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I'm already angry enough with what they're doing to this game, at this point.

Why would I want to see them do it to DC, too?
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No, Kabam already screwed up the Transformers game with Bayformers in it and lots of bugs, 2 games are fine, I don't want a third money grabbing app with terrible bugs in it
    No people u don't understand maybe if they make this new one they can do better and that injustice for phone so trashy. It's just an off breed of the WWE Immortals which was trash too.
    No people u don't understand maybe if they make this new one they can do better and that injustice for phone so trashy. It's just an off breed of the WWE Immortals which was trash too.

Injustice 2 is really fun and plus the fighting style for mcoc is way diferent from iinjustice. I don't see it working out if they did do it.
    So tell me how do I not see the Flash or Aquaman having a Perfect evade.
    And I personally think the controls for MCOC is WAY better than injustice
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    I say no because we have enough on our plate with Marvel Contest of Champions. Last thing we need is another fighter game like MCoC. . .let alone a DC universe copycat. Truthfully, I'm not to fond of Injustice or Injustice 2.
    Neither am I but a DC World of Warriors wolf keep Injustice on a disc.
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    I might be the only person who plays this game because he likes the art style and interface, so yes. They should make all kinds of games with characters that look like these chalky cookies.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Will never happen. Warner Bros owns DC and NetherRealm Studios (makers of Injustice). Much more profitable to make games with your own game studio than to license it out to another company and share the profits....
    I don't want to waste more time in another game with a large amount of bugs and gliches. There are already 2 fighting games with lots and lots of glitches
  • No, Kabam should just leave MCOC by itself
    I would never even so much as consider playing anything with Kabam name on it, Ever!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I would never even so much as consider playing anything with Kabam name on it, Ever!

You must close your eyes during the logo screen when you open the app...
    edited July 2017
    It's not about the controls, the graphics. It's about the quality, this game has too many bugs and lags. I don't want Kabam to make another game, they'll have less time to fix this game's bugs and ban hackers

Mcoc: Funniest glitches and fails
    3u6dxayu4rz3.jpg
    edited July 2017
    2ido6y9jt4mf.jpg
    kywobjiber2h.jpg
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by 'most played'?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Can't see myself playing DCCOC. Lol.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    No, I prefer if they just focus on Mcoc and FtF, especially with the number of bugs in the game.

Even if they did make another game, I will never play it. I've seen enough of this company for me to be dissuaded from ever getting into any of their games. It's clever really, they purchase games that have some concept of addiction associated with it, and with that, they are able to profit by issuing deals despite more than half of them not being anywhere remotely worth it at all. Genuinely, it is clever...

But yea, I just don't like how Kabam does things here: bug fixes that take really long and poor customer service. That's why I probably won't play another game with their name on it.

edit: Yes, Mcoc is their game, but to be truthful, I still generally like it despite all this. This only applies to any games they release in the future...
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Bugs aside, I wouldn't mine if they added DC champs to this game. After all, the story line is that the champs are taken from different reality's, and the comics have had enough cross overs that they acknowledge each others existence. So you could just change the name, leaving out Marvel in the name making it Contest of Champions then add DC champs.
    Yeah thnk u. Das exactly was I'm talkin bout
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Bugs aside, I wouldn't mine if they added DC champs to this game. After all, the story line is that the champs are taken from different reality's, and the comics have had enough cross overs that they acknowledge each others existence. So you could just change the name, leaving out Marvel in the name making it Contest of Champions then add DC champs.

No because like in the comics superman will just destroy everybody.
    I do understand where u comin from, but like Hyperion is somewhat of a super man character, and he isn't that strong.
    I also just don't like the idea of them making a version of this with dc. Plus Dc is super serious. The music and colorful themes won't fit with guys like the joker or bane. So I overall think it would be bad even if they made it. Sorry.
    It's cool.